Site Manager, External Supply Integration (ESI)
Janssen Supply Group, LLC, part of Janssen Supply Chain (JSC), is recruiting for a Site Manager, External Supply Integration (ESI), located in Raritan, NJ or Horsham, PA with a preference for Raritan, NJ.
Janssen Supply Group, LLC is part of Janssen Supply Chain, a global organization responsible for supplying medicines to markets around the world. With Quality as their primary focus, this group strives to provide access and affordability through innovation and strong collaboration with their R&D and Commercial partners to deliver life changing solutions for patients in need.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals Companies of Johnson & Johnson are dedicated to addressing and solving the most important unmet medical needs of our time, including in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious disease, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our dedication to patients, we develop sustainable, integrated healthcare solutions by working side-by-side with healthcare partners, based on partnerships of trust and transparency. Janssen Supply Group, LLC is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson.
In this position, you will function as the General Manager for third-party manufacturing sites worldwide. You will be responsible for achieving metrics as detailed by JSC strategic imperatives as they relate to On Time in Full Delivery, Compliance, Safety & Environmental, Cost, Days of Supply, Sales and Launch Goals. This includes negotiating, developing and managing multi-disciplined contracts, as well as tracking and managing business results and broadly share those results; using your vision to steer external partners to meet developing JSC requirements.
• Lead global, cross company, multi-discipline teams to execute supply strategies for 3rd party manufactured products to meet company financial, speed to market and continuous supply goals.
• Manage new drug/device product launches and line extensions at global 3rd party manufacturers in support of JSC Marketing and affiliate customers.
• Responsible for initial and periodic strategic analysis of 3rd party overall process capabilities (financial, technical, compliance, and safety) to minimize risk to the supply chain and long-term supply.
• Partner and collaborate with other J&J companies, Process Owners, COE Heads, Vice Presidents, General Managers, and supplier senior management regarding strategy, decision making, issue resolution, and process improvements.
• Identify and deliver cost improvement or cost avoidance projects that result in lower unit cost. Prepare product rationalization financial analysis as necessary for products' end of life situations.
• Identify opportunities and lead efforts to bring product in-house and/or consolidate sites to gain volume leverage, cost effectiveness and reduce complexity.
• Provide the systems and opportunity for the development of associates to maintain and improve organizational effectiveness.
• Support New Product launches and coordinate, manage PAI and other launch requirements at site.
• Assure/secure appropriate resources for effective coordination within the supply chain in order to demonstrate excellence in quality, cost, and customer service.
• Maintain primary points of contact for supply chain and stakeholders. Provide regular updates to senior management, as needed.
• Support a Supplier Development program that leverages overall J&J spending across all the sectors and enhances performance of the supply chains.
• Manage packaging changes and brand extensions with JSC, J&J affiliates, and contract manufacturers. Establish and maintain a high level of competence while implementing innovative solutions to establish world class standards at contractor facilities.
• Partners with other areas of supply chain to support the development and implementation of a supply management change control process. Leads cross functional teams to develop strategies for execution of complex material changes and assures successful implementation via project management leadership.
• Responsible for the execution of global change control processes in conformance to current standards and procedures, using applicable system application tools (e.g., TrackWise, etc.). Promotes alignment between local and global processes. Ensures appropriate risk management strategies and continuity of supply prioritization.
• Always maintain a sense of urgency to ensure continuity of product supply.
• Other duties as assigned.
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required. An MBA is preferred.
• A minimum of eight (8) years of related experience is required.
• Three to five (3-5) years of experience in various manufacturing management and support functions is required.
• Experience in the areas of pharma, chemical, biologics, medical device, or other regulated products areas is preferred.
• Knowledge of cGMP is required.
• Demonstrated Project Management experience is required.
• Project Management (PMP), Lean Six Sigma, Process Excellence, FPX, and Kepner Tregoe Certifications are preferred.
• SAP experience is preferred.
• Contract negotiation skills are preferred.
• This position is located in Raritan, NJ or Horsham, PA (with a preference for Raritan) and may require between 20% to 50% domestic and international travel, based on business needs.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Horsham
JANSSEN SUPPLY GROUP, LLC (6046)
Meet Some of Johnson & Johnson's Employees
Business Operations Lead JLABS Houston, Johnson & Johnson Innovation
Diana oversees JLABS Houston site operations, supporting various areas of business including compliance, operating systems, workflows and relationship management.
Back to top