Senior Scientist- Gas & Heat Support
- Raritan, NJ
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Senior Scientist - Gas & Heat Support, located in Raritan, NJ. (This position is eligible for relocation/sponsorship)
Our Story is this.... Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people, ultimately touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We flourish based on a diverse company culture, and celebrate the uniqueness of our employees and a serious commitment to inclusion. J&J is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
• Supports the groups and company's strategic and tactical directions through the application of technical knowledge and expertise in gas & heat processing.
• Serve, within a team, as global technical leaders in the areas of gas & heat processing with responsibility to support all J&J locations worldwide.
• Supports compliance and risk based evaluations and provides in-depth technical support for new and existing gas & heat activities.
• Support segment and sterilization council projects to drive process and quality improvements
• Actively network with the internal and external scientific, technical and regulatory community to maintain state of the art knowledge including representing the corporation at industry and standards associations (e.g., ISO, AAMI, ASTM, EOSA), influencing regulations and standards that allows for the opportunity to develop next generation of J&J sterility assurance employees,
• A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Sciences, Engineering, Physics, or other related science is required.
Experience and Skills:
• A minimum of 6 years of working experience in related field is required.
• Working knowledge of one or more of the following sterilization modalities: Steam/Moist Heat, Ethylene Oxide, Dry Heat, Hydrogen Peroxide, Nitrogen Dioxide or Other related modalities is required.
• Hands on experience in the operation of gas & heat sterilizers and/or previous experience as an operator / supervisor / technical / quality / Engineering / Validation for gas & heat sterilization processes required.
• Knowledgeable in quality system activities and QA compliance for change control, calibration, preventative maintenance, trouble shooting, data analysis, and documentation is required.
• The individual will be a self-starting, results oriented individual with the ability to work independently while also being a productive contributing team player.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to work in a matrix environment, with senior level management, and ability to influence and present sensitive information to all levels of the organization.
• Effective time management skills to allow for multi-tasking of responsibilities.
• This position will require up to 50% travel domestic and international.
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan-
, , ,
Johnson & Johnson International (6078)
Back to top