Senior Scientist Advanced Technology
- Titusville, NJ
Janssen Supply Group, LLC, is recruiting for a Senior Scientist to help us realize Janssen's vision to Create a Future Where Disease is a Thing of the Past! We supply hope and pioneer solutions to deliver better health! This position can be located in Titusville, NJ or Horsham, PA.
Janssen Supply Group, LLC is part of Janssen Supply Chain, a global organization responsible for supplying medicines to markets around the world. With Quality as their primary focus, this group strives to provide access and affordability through innovation and collaboration with their R&D and Commercial partners to deliver life changing solutions for patients in need.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals Companies of Johnson & Johnson are dedicated to addressing and solving the most important unmet medical needs of our time, including in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious disease, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we develop sustainable, integrated healthcare solutions by working side-by-side with healthcare stakeholders, based on partnerships of trust and transparency.
The purpose of the job is to function as the key scientific and team lead for conceptualization, development and implementation of new technology in the area of modeling, PAT, automation, intensification and modularization within existing J&J R&D and Manufacturing environments in an international and interdisciplinary team environment across various functions and educational backgrounds
- Testing novel technology approaches
- Interact and guide development and operations teams within Janssen with regards to implementation of new technological solutions and preferred use. Serve as the lead for standardization and training of new technology capabilities within the platform areas of Large Molecules, Small Molecules, cellular products and vaccines
- Work in collaboration with R&D development team members to integrate new technologies into New Products to generate value in the supply chain at launch and later in manufacturing
- Serve as team member with various groups in Supply Chainsuch as operations, Asset Management, QA, QC, Regulatory in regard to deployment of new technologies. Serve as liaison in academic collaborations
- Serve as author of best practices, SOPs, and WIs and train broader workforce to empower and upskill platforms
- A minimum of a Bachelors's degree in Science or Engineering, with a strong quantitative component
- A minimum of 6 years of relevant experience or further education (MS or PhD)
- Quantitative scientist or engineer required. Prefer at least one of the core platform areas of Supply Chain (Large Molecule, Small Molecule, cellular products, vaccines)
- Expertise in new technology programs and development as well as strong Microsoft office suite expertise
- Sound understanding of current manufacturing process steps in the platform and their function.
- Fluent oral and written communication skills
- Sufficient laboratory knowledge, skill and experience to understand experimental work practices and how and where new technology may be of value if applied
- Familiar with standardization and workflow development concepts; able to work in and direct a team across various functions and educational backgrounds
- Strong ability to convey outputs from proof of concept studies clearly and concisely such that team members are well informed about pros and cons of the new solutions being proposed.
- Experience in development of technology-based approaches in at least one platform area, working with a multitude of data sources, experience in project management, working in interdisciplinary, international teams
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Horsham
JANSSEN SUPPLY GROUP, LLC (6046)
Back to top