Senior Marketing Manager, Infection Risk Management (IRM)
ETHICON®, US LLC, a member of Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is recruiting for a Senior Marketing Manager, Infection Risk Management (IRM), located in Cincinnati, Ohio or Somerville, NJ. Up to 25% overnight travel may be required.
Ethicon US LLC, a Johnson & Johnson company, commercializes a broad range of innovative surgical products, solutions and technologies used to treat some of today's most prevalent medical issues, such as: colorectal and thoracic conditions, women's health conditions, hernias, cancer and obesity. Learn more at http://www.ethicon.com/, or follow us on Twitter @Ethicon.
The Sr. Marketing Manager, IRM, is responsible for the creation, execution and oversight of the US IRM Brands and hospital acquired infections (HAI) marketing strategies and solutions that will maximize customer value, market competitiveness and deliver business objectives. He/she will be responsible for driving alignment and execution of cross functional partners to these plans and tactics. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- US commercial lead for the IRM platform, working closely with Global Strategic Marketing partners to shape the future growth plans/market creation of the platform/category
- Lead the successful launch of new products to the marketplace with a clear selling strategy and role in the portfolio
- Deliver on IRM sales and forecasts based on brand strategies, marketing programs and corporate operational objectives. Create and execute promotional programs (including advertising, digital)
- Lead and support activities with the Ethicon cross-functional teams
- Work across all elements of the marketing mix and uses appropriate channels of communication (brand strategy, marketing planning and execution, pricing, launch excellence, procedural selling)
- Participate in KOL Advisory Management and in Professional Education Collaboration
- Set convention strategy and partner with Conventions Manager for all conventions, conference and society meetings
- Monitor and control budget to access promotional effectiveness
- Work productively with external agencies and cross functional groups within the organization
- Ensure completion of market analysis and monitors competitive activity. Conduct assessments on new market opportunities through financial modeling and gap analysis
- Build network with key opinion leaders and monitors industry developments impacting business
- Partner closely with Field Sales leadership and critical internal stakeholders including Field Sales, Global Business Insights, Strategic Customer Group, Commercial Operations, Global Education Solutions, & all support functions (IT, Finance, HR) to develop and execute defined Business Plan.
- Partner with HEMA to create evidence generation and indication initiatives
- Ensure applicable company compliance with all relevant country and regional requirements, company regulations, policies and procedures.
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required; MBA preferred
- A minimum 8 years relevant business experience with 4 years marketing or related experience is required
- Medical Device or healthcare industry knowledge is strongly preferred
- Experience in infection prevention solutions marketing is preferred
- Experience in ablation/interventional solutions marketing is preferred
- 25% overnight travel may be required
- Prior experience influencing hospital stakeholders is preferred
- Demonstrated clinical knowledge of medical procedures is preferred
- Prior ownership of marketing strategy, team/brand budget and forecast is preferred
- Strategic thinking, strong business acumen, and creative problem solving is required
- Demonstrated ability to deliver customer-defined business solutions is required
- Ability to communicate healthcare solutions is required
- Ability to influence across a highly-matrixed organization is preferred
- Experience with marketing analytics is preferred
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Somerville
North America-United States-Ohio-Cincinnati
Ethicon US, LLC (6040)
Meet Some of Johnson & Johnson's Employees
Business Operations Lead JLABS Houston, Johnson & Johnson Innovation
Diana oversees JLABS Houston site operations, supporting various areas of business including compliance, operating systems, workflows and relationship management.
Back to top