SENIOR MANAGER-BUSINESS UNIT COMMUNICATION LEAD BEAUTY
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. is currently recruiting for a Senior Manager-Business Unit Communication Lead - Beauty East to be located in Skillman, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people's lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct need states: Baby Care, Oral Care, Wound Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Self Care products.
• Serve as single point of contact for all communications needs and collaborate with other communications colleagues (e.g., global, external stakeholder, content, corporate, etc.) to provide strategic communications counsel to the U.S. Beauty organization, including Specialty Beauty
• Represent the Communications function as a member of the U.S. Beauty Leadership Team and strategically consult with the squads that make up the Beauty East division
• Develop and execute strategies to inform, engage and align employees to our North America (NA) Consumer business strategy and tell an aligned consumer narrative, highlighting the connection between the global, regional and business unit strategies
• Protect and enhance the reputation and equities of the Aveeno, Le Petit Marseillais, RoC, and Lubriderm brands by providing counsel on the Public Relations and Influencer Marketing strategies, as well as partnering on issues/crisis communication programming with the Global Public Affairs and Stakeholder Engagement team
• Identify opportunities to secure key business and trade media coverage for beauty brands
• Develop the Beauty Leadership communications strategy for the U.S. Beauty President and Specialty Beauty/Beauty East leaders, preparing leaders for media opportunities, as well as internal and external events
• Create and execute the communications plan for the Skillman campus in partnership with the HealthE Communications Leader and the Organizational Communications team
• Collaborate with other Brand Public Relations and Consumer Sector public relations colleagues as it relates to larger sector-wide communications opportunities for external and internal stakeholders
• Deploy measurement tools and guidance to PR agencies and Beauty East squads and ensure PR and Influencer results are aligned with business objectives
• Maintain strong working relationships with cross-functional internal and external partners (e.g., marketing, professional, R&D, sales, digital, social, e-commerce, etc.)
• Develop partnerships with third party organizations and professionals (e.g., dermatologists), as needed
• Liaise with the Global Consumer Communication teams to share insights and key learnings
• Role model effective counsel to business leaders by listening, understanding and providing credible expertise, relevant insights and transparent feedback
• Model a healthy Enterprise culture by championing and facilitating a Diversity and Inclusion mindset that aligns with Our Credo and Leadership Imperatives
• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required.
• Minimum of eight (8) years of experience in communication with a focus on managing external Brand PR and influencer-based programs for beauty brands (preferred) and/or within consumer packaged goods at a corporate environment or public relations agency is required
• Proven ability to develop successful working relationships with senior executives and to work in a fast-paced, agile structure is required
• Significant experience dealing with national and local media, trade and social media, and/or professional/trade and third-party organizations is required
• Experience working in a matrix environment and driving results through influence is required
• Expert judgement in critical decision making on issues impacting reputation and is sought after as a trusted advisor is required
• Exceptional writing and communication skills is required
• This position will be located in Skillman, NJ and will require up to 20% domestic travel.
United States-New Jersey-Skillman
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)
Meet Some of Johnson & Johnson's Employees
Business Operations Lead JLABS Houston, Johnson & Johnson Innovation
Diana oversees JLABS Houston site operations, supporting various areas of business including compliance, operating systems, workflows and relationship management.
Back to top