Senior Manager North America Professional Education
Johnson & Johnson Vision is recruiting for a Senior Manager, NA Professional Education to be located in Jacksonville, FL.
At Johnson & Johnson Vision, we have a bold ambition: to change the trajectory of eye health. That's why, through our operating companies, we've developed solutions for every stage of life-to help people see better, connect better and live better. We partner with eye care professionals to provide some of the world's leading products and technologies to address refractive error, cataracts, dry eye, and beyond. We are committed to using our reach and size for good and strive to put quality eye care within reach of everyone, everywhere. Visit us at www.jjvision.com . Follow @JNJVision on Twitter and Johnson & Johnson Vision on LinkedIn.
The Senior Manager, NA Professional Education will be responsible for the following:
- You will own the execution of the Professional Education connected experience ensuring delivery through the entire ecosystem.
- You will work closely with Marketing and Global Professional Education, within Health Care Compliance & Privacy policies to coordinate optometry specific content through these channels, with strategy driven by respective teams and using data and insights to help with continual improvement in delivery.
- You will also partner with the Surgical Vision team to determine synergistic opportunities.
- You will be responsible for the strategy, coordination, training and deployment of the professional consultant team to support the delivery of live, digital/virtual and published Prof Ed content through a strategic blended learning journey.
- This includes providing training to all consultants on company policies (HCC, Johnson & Johnson Travel Policy, etc.) ensuring that all program content, invitations, etc. are approved through the company's Copy Clearance process prior to use.
- Ensure transparency and disclosure to program attendees of Professional Education programs verses Promotional programs.
- You will serve as the primary point of contact and provide oversight and management of 3rd Party Vendor(s) used to engage professional consultants to ensure adherence to contractual and company polices.
- You will develop the strategy and execute Digital Education by implementing global-to-local programming via new delivery vehicles to support the ACUVUE brand and ongoing education. You will work closely with Global Digital Prof Ed team on capabilities for delivery.
- You will own US strategy on published, educational materials. Work collaboratively with Medical Affairs to use outside of peer-reviewed, published studies. This will be executed through development and integration of globally crafted content through meaningful physical and digital platforms of owned, earned and paid 3rd party delivery (ie: trade journals), coordinated with Professional Experience team.
- You will provide podium representation, when needed for Prof Ed programs.
- You will serve on internal Core/Pod Teams, with associated responsibilities, as needed.
- Ensure the planning and execution of the North America Professional Education team's mission and goals, in alignment with business strategies for the Vision Care (contact lens innovation and portfolio) and Ocular Surface Disease platform and portfolio.
- Foster a high-performance environment and culture of collaboration and innovation.
- All activities noted above in the Position Summary. Note that this position supports >$1+ billion in North America JJVC and OSD revenue.
- Enable strong collaboration with cross-functional teams including country Marketing, Regional Sales, Global Professional Education Operations, Medical Affairs, I.T., Global Franchise Development Innovation & Pipeline, Health Care Compliance & Privacy, Professional Marketing, other Professional Education regional teams to ensure seamless hand-off of content for all learning experiences. Develop partnership with global Digital capabilities to improve global Digital Solutions assets to differentiate delivery.
- Execution of critical Professional Education projects, program deployment and lead oversight of compliant program metrics, logistics, contracting, and compliance as related to HCP Relationship Operations.
- Develop analytical models to measure and predict trends, efficiencies, and effectiveness of education programs within Health Care Compliance policies/guardrails. Strong budget management.
- Work with technology leaders to build and maintain industry leading technology capabilities to drive a competitive advantage for the organization.
- Ensure responsibility for assuring necessary strategies, tools, policies and procedures are developed and integrated to support and follow all legal, regulatory, Johnson & Johnson policies and HCC & Privacy policies to include Advamed, PharMa, etc.
- Bachelor's degree required. Doctor of Optometry (OD) preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience - managing and leading in the areas of Eye Care and/or Adult Learning or Education is required.
- Proven ability to influence and partner with diverse multi-functional teams across geographic boundaries is preferred.
- Strong vision care/optical business acumen is preferred.
Volume or unit measure of job duties:
- Office deskwork, requiring sitting, walking, using phone and computer
- Work environment: office, laboratory and surgical facilities
- This position to be based out of Jacksonville, Florida
- Overnight travel may be required up to 25%
- May lift up to 30 lbs. occasionally
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)
Back to top