Senior Manager, Media & Audience Management
- New York, NY
Johnson & Johnson Consumer, Inc, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a Senior Manager, North America Media Audience Management to be based in Skillman, NJ, Fort Washington, PA or New York, NY.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people's lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
The Senior Manager - NA Media Audience Management will work in support of J&J Consumer's vision for Media - a true audience centric/audience first approach that is agnostic to communications channel.
This role will drive the acceleration of Audience Search as well as leverage Search Audience insights to inform overall Audience Strategies - identifying 'high value audiences'. It will also work to connect and merge data sets, leveraging the DMP (Data Management Platform) where deployed to create activation ready audiences for Media execution across channels for NA consumer brands in both the US and Canada.
This role will partner with NA Commercial Squads, NA Commercial Enabling, and GSIA/JJT to support development of Audience Segmentation & Data Strategies, and will lead creation and management of audiences connected to Media Activation. Responsibilities include:
- Audience Development - 1 st , 2 nd , 3 rd party data (includes meeting/improving % 'on-target' goals)
- Audience Segmentation and overlap management (including Reach/Frequency)
- Audience Syndication (including DMP, GMP, DSP, activation & Data Partnership management)
- Scale and accelerated applicability of Audience Search (incl connection to DMP)
- Audience Analytics & Insights
This role will bring intimate knowledge of dynamic and fast moving AdTech & MarTech landscape/ecosystem and will help facilitate working models and relationships with Agency and external partners to deliver best in class personalized marketing capabilities and execution.
In addition to leading audience creation and management, this role will work to accelerate overall organizational literacy in audience development, seeking to evolve existing operating models and outsourced capabilities (ie: DMP usage and implementation in the US and activation of the Google Full Stack in Canada).
This role will focus on North America, with ~15% of time dedicated to scaling best practices and continuing to drive communities of practice around personalized marketing capabilities globally.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required
- A minimum of 8 years professional business experience required
- Consumer Packaged Goods and/or Healthcare digital experience is required
- Commercial Experience in Brand Marketing or Sales is preferred
- Literacy in media automation is required
- Experience with Data Management Platforms and available data sources for audience creation is required
- Deep understanding of the digital media eco-system and supply chain as well as data segmentation digital media metrics, plus a general comfort working with 'big data' is required
- Experience in creating and implementing data strategy is required
- Strong ROI focused business acumen and process optimization mindset, strong analytical and change management skills required
- The candidate will have a proven track record of problem solving, demonstrating an entrepreneurial mindset, leading in ambiguous environments, influencing skillsets, learning agility, and being cross-functionally balanced
- Ability to motivate department and project team members, set achievable objectives, maintain a positive outlook, take responsibility, make decisions, and hold self and team members accountable.
- Ability to influence across teams without direct accountability is essential
- Travel up to 10% domestically and internationally (Canada) is required
- This position can be based inSkillman, NJ, Fort Washington, PA or New York, NY.
United States-New York-New York-
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington, North America-United States-New Jersey-Skillman
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (6101)
Back to top