Senior Manager, Global Strategic Marketing - Spine Enabling Technologies
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is searching for a Senior Manager, Global Strategic Marketing - Spine Enabling Technologies to join our team. This position can be based in Raynham, MA, Warsaw, IN or West Chester, PA with Raynham, MA preferred.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most creative, and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies will offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools, and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we have built one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today's evolving healthcare environment.With a focus on activating insights to develop creative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
In this position you will:
- Indirectly lead a cross functional team with the opportunity to evolve into a direct expanded team over time.
- Require significant collaboration with internal and external partners particularly Health Care Economics, Clinical & Regulatory as well as outside agencies to translate relevant clinical and economic trends into commercial strategies.
- Participate and help build and drive the short and long term commercial strategy, as well as ensure teamwork with Regional marketing counterparts to develop and execute product positioning & launch strategies.
- Develop sustainable relationships with Worldwide KOL's, Sales, Cross-Functional, Marketing, and Regional leadership.
- Participate effectively as an excellent teammate with high quality standards, display knowledge and expertise of sound strategic and management practices.
- Demonstrate effective planning and prioritization skills.
- Exhibit dedication to establish self as the subject matter expert for their product franchise, job responsibilities, but most importantly marketing and promotion.
- Critically examine market dynamics to develop and support strategic and tactical plans.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required; MBA and or advanced degree is preferred.
- A minimum of eight (8) years of related business experience is required.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in Medical Device, Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, AND/OR healthcare-related Consumer products is preferred.
- Pre AND/OR post launching branding/promotional experience is required.
- Digital marketing experience is preferred.
- Experience working for a creative or advertising agency is preferred.
- Experience working with healthcare professionals is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience building strong partnerships between cross functional teams (sales, marketing, clinical, R&D, HEMA, operations, AND/OR other key functional partners) to deliver business objectives is required.
- Strong communication and presentation skills as well as effective planning and prioritization skills are required.
- Direct and indirect leadership skills and the ability to influence without authority is required.
- Proven ability to work autonomously to deliver business results is required.
- This position can be based in Raynham, MA, Warsaw, IN or West Chester, PA and may require up to 30% of domestic and international travel.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
North America-United States-Indiana-Warsaw, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)
Meet Some of Johnson & Johnson's Employees
Business Operations Lead JLABS Houston, Johnson & Johnson Innovation
Diana oversees JLABS Houston site operations, supporting various areas of business including compliance, operating systems, workflows and relationship management.
Back to top