Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Senior Manager - Enterprise Finance Architecture to be located in New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $82.1 billion in 2019 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Do you seek big, complex, ambiguous problems? Are you passionate about having a meaningful impact on the experience, effectiveness, and efficiency of your colleagues through innovative technology solutions? Do you want to be a part of a 133-year-old startup?
Johnson & Johnson is seeking a Senior Manager - Enterprise Finance Architecture who will work at the intersection of business & technology to define strategies that combine a deep understanding of business objectives with technology capabilities. In this role, you will own setting the strategic direction for the finance technology landscape as the function embarks on an ambitious transformational agenda. Primarily focused on supporting the corporate finance domain which includes account to report, invoice to cash, tax, and financial planning & analysis, your responsibilities would focus on:
- Vision & Strategy Definition: developing business capabilities roadmaps and articulating technology strategies to guide the investment decisions
- Application Landscape: crafting the target state architecture, defining the current and future role each system plays within our landscape aligned with business capabilities
- Problem Definition and Conceptual Architecture: understanding and translating business problems into a comprehensive set of solutions spanning process, technology, data, governance & user experience, creating conceptual architecture for key strategic initiatives
- External Insights: understanding external trends and insights related to finance process & technology, including ERP trends, cloud finance offerings, leading vendor roadmaps, artificial intelligence opportunities, data and analytics trends
- Internal Partnerships: connecting, shaping and building partnership within federated enterprise architecture community, striving to identify and improve enterprise capabilities which can be used across JNJ sectors
- External Partnerships: working directly with vendors to influence development roadmaps & ensure that our technology partners address our needs
- Technology Expertise: acting as a domain authority on all aspects of finance processes and supporting technologies
We believe that experience developing insight led strategy, crafting innovative technology solutions, agile ways of working, intellectual curiosity, empathy, leading teams, and human centered design are essential to enable you to be successful in this role. We are looking for a natural collaborator, who has the leadership presence to influence results and build a strong sense of collective team engagement. Distilling complex issues into compelling stories and presenting to senior leaders is a critical skill for this role.
Reporting to the Director, Finance Architecture, you would participate on the finance business solutions & technology leadership team and partner closely with global process owners, platform technical leads, solution leads, and technology services teams to maximize the transformational potential of technology investments.
- A BA/BS degree is required, preferably with focus on Science, Math, or Engineering.
- A minimum of 8 years of Information Technology experience
- Knowledge of modern approaches and solutions for finance transactional management as well as for financial planning and analytics
- Experience developing corporate finance technology strategy in a multi-ERP environment for a manufacturing company
- Master's degree /MBA preferred
- Deep knowledge of corporate finance business capabilities, processes, data structures and related systems
- Working knowledge of SAP ECC finance modules and their relation to finance, procurement, and supply chain processes
- Knowledge of SAP S/4HANA Central Finance
- Experience with integration middleware technologies and microservices
- Experience with RPA, artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies
- Experience driving Data Architecture, Data Strategy, Data Governance, and Master Data Management (MDM) programs, in-depth understanding of data warehouses, data hubs, data lake architectures and MDM technologies
- Experience improving data quality, accuracy and timeliness across complex information landscapes
- Ability to manage and direct multiple engagements developing key architecture artifacts and standards
- Experience creating business capability roadmaps, multi-year business facing technology strategies, conceptual & logical solution architectures
- Portfolio rationalization and IT strategic portfolio planning and business alignment experience
- Good communication and presentation skills, experience getting agreement from senior leaders
Up to 10% travel expected.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-One Johnson & Johnson Plaza
Johnson & Johnson (6067)