Senior Manager, Enabling Technologies (Northeast) DePuy Synthes Sales, Inc.
- Richmond, KY
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for an Enabling Technologies Senior Manager. This position will cover the Northeast geography(Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, New York, Western Pennsylvania, W. Virginia, Ohio, Eastern Kentucky).
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative treatments with intention, we are inspired to advance patient care with greater velocity than has previously been achieved. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today's evolving health care environment.
The Enabling Technologies Senior Manager is accountable to oversee the digital surgery business within their assigned territory including robotics, hip navigation and surgical automation. Responsible for overseeing the building and managing of a med-tech sales funnel, leading a cross-functional team of robotics, hip navigation and surgical automation sales managers throughout the executionary training phase, selling phase and driving utilization post-installation. Expanding customer base by working with the sales managers to develop outstanding customer relationships with clinical and non-clinical stakeholders. Working closely with our strategic customer group on large IDNs and incorporating the state of all the joint reconstruction business into the digital surgery offerings. Being well-versed in the use of financing tools, able to close capital and other med-tech sales through a budgeted and off budget process, subsequently managing the seamless installation and training with cross-functional sales teams.
This position reports to the Director, Enabling Technologies
- Develop and execute annual and quarterly business plans.
- Oversee the entire digital surgery offering within the territory and collaborate with the digital surgery sales managers reporting to this role to carry out the business plans with respect to robotics, navigation and surgical automation.
- Work closely with the geographically aligned AVPs to carry out overall business unit goals.
- Work with the sales managers on proper launch cadence for robotics.
- Work with the marketing and commercial education teams for digital surgery.
- Prioritize business opportunities in new and existing accounts in order to achieve quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Manage existing business and new opportunities by thoroughly understanding the entire implant and digital surgery business and timelines necessary to close deals and accurately forecast sales opportunities.
- Demonstrates a high level of digital intelligence and the aptitude to function in new technology-oriented environments.
- Leader of Velys branding and messaging in territory
- Ability to lead and manage change through CREDO leadership behaviors
- Ability to lead and influence employees at all levels of the organization
- Ability to lead external engagements and build credibility with surgeons and KOLs
- Ability to successfully work within a matrix organizational environment, demonstrate an enterprise mindset and influence/deliver results without direct authority.
- Ability to successfully contribute to cross functional projects and achieve goals.
- Must adhere to the highest standards of professionalism, ethics and compliance, and actively support our compliance program-related initiatives, programs, trainings, and activities.
- Must comply with all applicable laws and regulations relating to DePuys business activities and Policies and Procedures of the Health Care Compliance Program and Johnson and Johnson Business Code of Conduct.
- BA/BS is required
- Minimum of 7 years of medical device sales experience is required
- Direct reports and managing teams is required
- Demonstrative consistent, successful sales achievement
- Experience in managing a territory and team
- Experience with capital equipment selling, C-Suite and conceptual selling is required
- Experience with joint reconstructive experience in hips/knees/shoulders is preferred
- Experience selling medical technology is preferred
- 2 years of experience in total joint reconstruction - preferred
- The ability up to travel 60% is required
- Valid Driver's license in one of the 50 States is required
- Strong presentation skills
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-West Virginia, United States-New Hampshire, United States-New York, United States-Ohio, United States-Vermont, United States-Connecticut, United States-Kentucky, United States-Massachusetts, United States-Maine
DePuy Synthes Sales, Inc. (6032)
Back to top