Senior Manager, Commercial Initiatives
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is searching for a Senior Manager, Commercial Initiatives. Location preference is for field-based New York, NY candidates, but with flexibility for candidates in New Brunswick, NJ, Raynham, MA, Warsaw, IN or West Chester, PA.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopedic business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies will offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we are creating one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today's evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways everyday.
The Senior Manager, Commercial Initiatives must identify and oversee strategic growth opportunities in a rapidly evolving market with accelerating pricing pressures, reduction in procedure volumes, consolidation of customers, and increasing regulatory intensity and oversight. The industry is prime for business model disruption, and future success depends on successfully meeting the needs of multiple stakeholders. Growth will be achieved by understanding the customer and delivering evidence-based, customer-centric solutions that deliver clinical & economic value to patients, physicians, providers, payers and policy makers.
The Senior Manager, Commercial Initiatives will play a key role in shaping the DePuy Synthes US organization for the future. This person will coordinate cross functional teams, assembled from Commercial Operations, Human Resources, Finance, IT, Legal and Communications, to implement key commercial initiatives for DPS US. This role will also work very closely with the Selling Organization of DePuy Synthes across direct and distributor channels.
The role will involve project leadership responsibilities across a number of Go-to-market transformational projects as well as other internal commercial optimization initiatives including but not limited to:
• Design and management of the operational approach for key commercial initiatives: timing and cadence, key activities by function, resource needs, etc.
• Operational oversight of a cross-functional team for key initiatives
• Communication with senior management and other stakeholders
Additional responsibilities will include:
• Support of all activities that are part of the strategic agenda of the Project Management Office for the President of US DePuy Synthes
• Liaison across the commercial DePuy Synthes organization with other PMO functions or support organizations
• Collection of information and development of presentations as needed for the President, NALT, and NARLT
• Additional tasks as required by President or PMO including identifying new growth opportunities, identifying drivers of underlying business performance, overseeing analytics, etc.
• A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required. An MBA or other advanced degree is preferred.
• Post MBA experience at leading management consulting firms preferred.
• A minimum of eight years of experience with a Bachelor's degree is required or four (4) years of business experience with an advanced degree.
• Commercial experience is preferred.
• The ability to interpret and communicate complex business data is required.
• Strong experience and working knowledge of financial/profitability metrics is required.
• Strong ability to communicate and negotiate effectively is required.
• Ability to prioritize and to successfully manage multiple projects/priorities is required.
• Business and financial acumen along with strong analytical skills are required.
• Travel up to 15% of the time, mainly domestic, is required.
North America-United States-Indiana-Warsaw, North America-United States-New York-New York, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester, North America-United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)
Meet Some of Johnson & Johnson's Employees
Business Operations Lead JLABS Houston, Johnson & Johnson Innovation
Diana oversees JLABS Houston site operations, supporting various areas of business including compliance, operating systems, workflows and relationship management.
Back to top