Senior Manager - CLS Franchise Integration
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (HCS) is currently recruiting for a Senior Manager - CLS Franchise Integration, located in Piscataway, NJ, with consideration for other Johnson & Johnson locations in the United States.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including hospital systems and group purchasing organizations, leading health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, and government health care institutions. The company also provides contract management, logistics and supply chain functions for the major Johnson & Johnson franchises.
Johnson & Johnson Customer & Logistics Services (CLS) is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. CLS strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as distribution and transportation. In addition, CLS oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. CLS supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Device & Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. This team is represented in multiple countries, and continues to grow globally in both visibility and responsibility. The CLS team reports to Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain and partners closely with groups throughout the supply chain organization.
Thriving with a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As part of our CLS Global Distribution Operations team, we are seeking a Franchise Integration Senior Manager to focus on the One Ethicon franchise. You will play a pivotal role in managing the relationship between the franchise supply chain, commercial and quality organizations and the CLS functions. You will lead the shaping of deliver capabilities to meet the growth objectives of our franchises through Global connections to CLS resources worldwide; customer focused product supply strategies, and new business capabilities.
• Partner with the franchise to understand their strategy and translate it into the CLS Strategy together with the S&D (Strategy & Deployment) organization.
• Lead, on behalf of CLS, key strategic initiatives within and across franchises such business model change, supply network changes, process improvements (reliability and agility), SOP/Service Agreement changes, key system changes (ex. SAP, WMS, etc.).
• Lead for the CLS Franchise specific, the New Product Introduction Process and Business Integration initiatives as assigned.
• Collaborate with the CLS organization outside the US to achieve global franchise goals and objectives, and drive deployment of those global strategic initiatives in a standardized and efficient approach.
• Lead change within the organization based upon projects assigned.
• Act as subject matter expert with regards to supported Ethicon Franchise.
• Cultivate collaborative partnerships across all functions to drive project execution.
• Communicates with project stakeholders, management and executive sponsors as required.
• Identify and drive business process/cost/service improvements needed to enhance business results by executing projects to implement these opportunities.
• Deliver compliance and customer service excellence through collaboration, project management, process standardization and measurement.
• Drive financial efficiency by identifying value creation opportunities, providing innovative options and overseeing the franchise component of the implementation of new end to end solutions.
• Minimum of Bachelor's degree is required; advanced degree is preferred
• Minimum of eight (8) years of relevant Supply Chain experience is required
• Strong business acumen and understanding of the end to end supply chain, including knowledge of planning and distribution, is required
• Experience with Change Management and Process Improvements is required
• Strong collaboration skills and able to influence without authority is required
• People management/leadership experience is required
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically and implement approved strategies to drive value is preferred
• Proven success working in complex, highly matrixed, virtual, organization where priorities change rapidly and tight deadlines exist is preferred
• Global experience is preferred
• Experience crafting and delivering senior executive level presentations and dashboards is preferred
• Healthcare industry work experience is preferred
• Demonstrated customer-centric mindset is required
• Proficiency in Order to Cash systems (such as SAP and/or JDE) is preferred
• Microsoft Office Suite experience is required
• LEAN, SIX SIGMA, APICS training or certification is preferred
• Project management experience is required
• FPX and/or PMP training or certification is preferred
• This position is located in Piscataway, NJ, with consideration being made for other Johnson & Johnson locations in the United States and will require up to 25% domestic and international travel.
United States-New Jersey-Piscataway
North America-United States
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)
Meet Some of Johnson & Johnson's Employees
Business Operations Lead JLABS Houston, Johnson & Johnson Innovation
Diana oversees JLABS Houston site operations, supporting various areas of business including compliance, operating systems, workflows and relationship management.
Back to top