Senior IT Auditor
- New Brunswick, NJ
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Senior IT Auditor. This position is located in New Brunswick, New Jersey.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world .
With $82 billion in 2019 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The Johnson & Johnson Global Audit & Assurance (GAA) organization is seeking a Senior Information Technology (IT) Auditor. The location for this position is New Brunswick, NJ.
Global Audit & Assurance's primary mission is to provide independent, objective assurance and advisory services to assist management in maintaining compliance with government and industry regulations, mitigating risk and achieving operational excellence. To this end, the Senior IT Auditor conducts audits of information resources across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies to evaluate the adequacy of internal controls and to develop recommendations for improvement. Information resources include business critical applications such as SAP, JD Edwards, and BPCS, as well as the related technology infrastructure, data, facilities, organizations, privacy, cybersecurity and business processes.
- Perform audits with limited supervision from IT Audit Managers and Leads.
- Often leads a team of auditors during audit engagements providing guidance, delegation, and feedback.
- Independently assesses the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls over financial reporting.
- Coordinate and manage interactions with multi-functional and cross-geographical teams both internally and externally, as necessary.
- Coordinates & performs ongoing controls testing consistent with the J&J SOX 404 program guidelines.
- Capture and analyze information to identify key risks and corresponding controls.
- Systematically test and evaluate controls to verify efficiency and effectiveness of operations, reliability of information, and compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Recommend control improvements.
- Communicate findings and recommendations to management
- Document audit work using automated audit management tools.
- Follow-up on the status of corrective actions.
- Identifies internal control standard methodologies and promotes their adoption across the enterprise.
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree (BA/BS) is required.
- A minimum of 3 years of business, information technology or assurance and advisory experience is required.
- Experience with a Big 4 or leading risk advisory/ public accounting firm is preferred.
- Good understanding of IT & Information Security Management Frameworks and standards such as ISO, SANS, COBIT, ITIL, CSA and regulations such as SOX, PCI Compliance, HIPAA with demonstrated proficiency in one or more of the following areas is required: ERP systems (SAP, JD Edwards), information security, program/project management, and/or infrastructure services (operating systems, databases, network).
- Analytical skills; specifically, the ability to assess and decompose processes utilizing a risk and control focus as well learning and usage of analytical (e.g. Alteryx) and visualization (e.g. Tableau) tools is preferred.
- Exposure or understanding of internal control concepts and processes with practical experience. in regulatory compliance, internal audits, risk management, process improvement is preferred.
- High level of self-confidence, strong people, client management skills, demonstrated leadership ability and strong influencing skills are required.
- Experience interacting with all levels of management is required.
- A professional security, audit, or control-related certification, such as CISSP, CISA or CIA is strongly preferred.
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills are required.
- English fluency (written and verbal) is required; fluency in multiple languages is a plus.
- Must have the ability to work in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- This position is located in New Brunswick, New Jersey
- This position may require up to 40% travel, domestically and internationally
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-One Johnson & Johnson Plaza
Johnson & Johnson (6067)
Back to top