Senior IT Auditor
- New Brunswick, NJ
Johnson & Johnson Corporate Internal Audit is seeking a Senior IT Auditor. This position will be located in New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2019 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Corporate Internal Audit's primary mission is to provide independent, objective assurance and advisory services to assist management in maintaining compliance with government and industry regulations, mitigating risk and achieving operational perfection. To this end, the Senior IT Auditor conducts audits of information resources across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies to evaluate the adequacy of internal controls and to develop recommendations for improvement. Information resources include business critical applications such as SAP, JD Edwards, and BPCS, as well as the related technology infrastructure, data, facilities, organizations, and processes. There is potential for two career paths: internally, within Corporate Internal Audit, leading and managing internal audits, or rotating out to another position within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
- Auditing of complex IT environments and serving as the Team Coordinator on audit engagements.
- Performing audits with limited supervision from IT Audit Managers.
- Capturing and analyzing information to identify key risks and corresponding controls.
- Systematically testing and evaluating controls to verify efficiency and effectiveness of operation, reliability of information and compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Recommending control improvements.
- Communicating findings and recommendations to management
- Documenting audit work using automated audit management tools.
- Following-up on the status of corrective actions.
- Identifies internal control standard methodologies and promotes their adoption across the enterprise.
- Deliver training to other members of the Department and to affiliate organizations and may lead Internal Audit improvement projects using appropriate methodologies.
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree is required.
- A minimum of 4 years of professional experience is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of IT Audit experience with a Big 4 firm is preferred.
- A strong understanding of IT processes and technology, with demonstrated proficiency in one or more of the following areas is required: ERP systems (SAP, JD Edwards), information security, program/project management, and/or infrastructure services (operating systems, databases, network).
- Experience interacting with all levels of management is required.
- Proven experience in the assessment of internal controls and communicating findings and recommendations to others clearly and accurately in non-technical terms is required.
- Proven experience with Sarbanes-Oxley compliance is required.
- A professional security, audit, or control certification, control-related professional certification, such as CISA, CIA, or CISSP is preferred.
- This position is located in New Brunswick, NJ and may require up to 40% domestic and international travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-
Johnson & Johnson (6067)
Back to top