Senior Director, Digital Product Owner
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices (JJMD) is currently recruiting for a Senior Director, Digital Product Owner. The position can be based in New York, NY or New Brunswick, NJ .
Caring for the world, one person at a time inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We have more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with more than 128,700 employees. Our worldwide headquarters is located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As a global healthcare leader, J&J has a legacy of adapting and flourishing during times of change. We recognize that as well as taking an active role in shaping the healthcare landscape we are part of, we have a responsibility to be operationally agile, continually looking for opportunities to leverage our scale for good, and to simplify and standardize processes. Our resources should be directed toward what really matters - creating value for the patients, consumers and customers we serve, and as such we have been transforming inside to improve operational effectiveness and enhance the J&J employee experience.
- The Digital Product Owner (DPO) will oversee the product strategy, design and development of a unified JJMD digital solution which will provide a consistent and delightful experience for healthcare professionals, patients, other customers and stakeholders, and employees, allowing access to services, tools, news and information curated specifically based on user profile (operating company, location, sector, function, region, tenure, etc.).
- The DPO will have responsibility for leading and understanding internal / external research as well as developing business requirements from key internal stakeholders.
- The DPO will translate this information into an effective product solution and vision, delivering on the desired value, experience and success measures defined by the business.
- The DPO will also be responsible for leading a multi-disciplinary matrixed project team using the agile/scrum methodology to drive incremental and iterative work cadences using empirical feedback to validate value creation and achieve maximum impact to the employee experience.
- The DPO will work closely with senior stakeholders from JJMD operating companies and functions, as well as Information Technology to assure that the solution fulfills the vision as defined.
- The Digital Product Owner strives to lead and achieve balance between business, technical and user requirements while tracking to budget and delivering shippable code of high quality and enhancing the user experience at regularly scheduled intervals.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required. An advanced degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years of working experience is required.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in Digital or Digital Agency is preferred.
- Experience in defining and delivering successful products in the digital space is required.
- Good understanding of UX best practices and ability to guide visual design direction is required.
- Deep Agile/Lean Development knowledge, training or experience is required.
- Experience in the area of measuring impacts of digital assets is preferred.
- Expertise or knowledge in employee engagement experience design is preferred.
- Background in UX, marketing, or product development is preferred.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, self-motivated and exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics is required.
- Passion to develop and deploy digital capabilities that delight J&J's employees is required.
- Big picture mindset with the ability to zoom in and out of details; can balance both technical and strategic demands is required.
- This position may require up to 40% of both domestic and international travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE VITAL in your career, Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
North America-United States-New York-New York
Johnson & Johnson (6067)
Meet Some of Johnson & Johnson's Employees
Business Operations Lead JLABS Houston, Johnson & Johnson Innovation
Diana oversees JLABS Houston site operations, supporting various areas of business including compliance, operating systems, workflows and relationship management.
Back to top