Senior Compound Market Access Leader, Solid Tumor
- Titusville, NJ
The Senior Compound Market Access Leader, Solid Tumor (Sr. CMAL) has the key leadership role of creating and executing comprehensive market access strategies through the integration of pricing and reimbursement, health technology assessment, evidence-based medicine review, and health economic modeling activities for the Solid Tumorportfolio of compounds / indications.
TheSr. CMAL provides strategic market access leadership at the portfolio level, expertly representing market access within Compound Development Teams and other global strategy teams, building strong relationships and effective collaboration within the matrix. In doing so, the Sr. CMAL will shape key strategic decisions such as Clinical Development and Integrated Evidence Generation Plans to ensure that strategic plans fully meet the needs of market access in key countries. The Sr. CMAL takes a lead in development of portfolio value propositions and collaborates through the (Extended) Market Access to deliver timely, optimal reimbursement in a highly challenging environment across diverse regions with complex and differing needs. The Sr. CMAL must lead other CMALs and Associate CMALs in the development and execution ofMarket Access strategies.
- Designs, develops and implements an integrated approach to all aspects of the payer value proposition from early development through and beyond loss of exclusivity for a complex portfolio of compounds and indications in the critical function.
- Lead an engaged and collaborative direct team as well as an indirect cross-functional Extended Market Access team across the globe, ensuring great communication and collaboration, sharing of best practice and co-creation
- Works collectively with payers, including HTA, reimbursement influencers and other decision makers to ensure the continuous changing reimbursement systems remain fair to all involved parties.
- Provide leadership to the CDT in terms of market access data needs related to the clinical development plan; represent the access needs of the regions as a subject matter expert and advocate for the data necessary for positive reimbursement across the global markets
- Serve as the leading global resource on access strategies and is an active member of the global clinical and commercial product teams, as well as the disease area strategy groups.
- Required Minimum: Master's Degree
- Preferred: Ph.D., Pharm D, MD, or M.Sc. in appropriate field (preferably Epidemiology, Health Economics, Public Health, Health Policy) is highly preferred.
Required Years of Related Experience:
- 10 years of professional experience in the pharmaceutical industry (global, regional or operating company level) with a focus in Epidemiology, Health Economics, Payer Access is required
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Demonstrated experience managing large groups and projects required. Demonstrated ability to lead in matrix environment and manage through significant change required. Demonstrated track record of results and people development required.
- Understanding and/or experience of the reimbursement environment for key international markets is required.
- Experience in multiple therapy areas, strongly preferred.
- Deep understanding of Health Economics, meta-analyses, retrospective and prospective data generation activities, clinical trial methodologies, relative effectiveness and all other ingredients of an optimal value proposition and professional HTA or price & reimbursement submissions are required.
- Demonstrated leadership ability to successfully work across functional and geographic boundaries, preferably across multiple countries/market types/access models is preferred.
- Deep appreciation of science and ability to translate scientific information into strategy is required.
- An ability to manage multiple demands and priorities on time, influence without authority, gain alignment and drive decision making is required.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills are a must with a strong track record of producing results in a matrix-based environment
- Strong business acumen with ability to think strategically
United States-New Jersey-Raritan-
United States-New Jersey-Titusville, United States-Pennsylvania-Horsham
Janssen Global Services, LLC (6085)
Back to top