Senior Analyst, SCDM Winshuttle COE
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Senior Analyst, SCDM Winshuttle COE, located in Piscataway, NJ or other locations in the continental US.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 127,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
We are thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Supply Chain Data Management (SCDM) is uniquely positioned within the Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. to build, optimize, & control J&J Supply Chain's data assets, enabling the business to optimize the value of its data more efficiently and effectively. SCDM is recruiting for an Analyst, SCDM Global Operations, who will be responsible for executing the Winshuttle Center Of Excellence (COE) strategy and providing operational support for stakeholders across regions including the US, Canada, LatAm and AsPac.
• Manage and work on day-to-day Winshuttle support requests including script development, testing and execution
• Manage the Global Winshuttle script repository to ensure script dictionary and versioning are up-to-date
• Adhere to the SDLC process and ensure we are following required validation steps for uploading data and scripts
• Coordinate SAP master data mass updates - Analyze stakeholder requirements, ensure business approval is in place, execute Winshuttle script and complete post data load verification and communication
• Provide data quality and integrity check support to data stakeholders
• Troubleshoot and resolve any issues related to Winshuttle by working with IT, Functional Process Owners, Regional Master Data Lead and Departmental Data Leads
• Promote best practice and provide training to data stakeholders
• Create and monitor metrics and dashboards
• Provide master data analysis, comparison and extraction support across regions
• Prepare documentation such as SOP, Work Instruction to support base operation process
• A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree required
• A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience required with 3 years in Master Data Management, IT, and/or Supply Chain preferred
• Experience with SAP and Winshuttle script development required
• Advanced MS Excel skill is a requirement. Knowledge and experience of Excel macro/VBA preferred
• Experience with LSMW, SAP GUI scripting preferred
• Experience with working in a complex and international environment required
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills, attention to detail and accuracy, and ability to work independently required
• Ability to read, interpret and communicate technical information in a clear manner to a variety of stakeholders required
• A sense of urgency in solving customer requests to ensure timely resolution and an ability to work under pressure, multi-task, and meet deadlines required
• Demonstrate a high degree of confidentiality and sensitivity to compliance-related matters required
• Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English is required
• Fluency in other language such as Spanish, Portuguese, French, Japanese preferred
• Flexible schedule and extended hours depending on workload may be required
• This position is based in the US and may require up to 10% International and Domestic travel
United States-New Jersey-Piscataway
North America-United States
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)
Meet Some of Johnson & Johnson's Employees
Business Operations Lead JLABS Houston, Johnson & Johnson Innovation
Diana oversees JLABS Houston site operations, supporting various areas of business including compliance, operating systems, workflows and relationship management.
Back to top