Senior Analyst, End To End Traceability
Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. is recruiting for a Senior Analyst, End To End Traceability
to be located in Raritan, NJ with considerations made for any Johnson & Johnson site located in New Jersey or Pennsylvania.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $70.1 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It's a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
Senior Analyst, End To End Traceability responsibilities:
• Manage Incidents and Problems in the NA region working with business (e.g., Make, CLS, Quality) and IT stakeholders.
• Identify and own digitalization opportunities for overall serialization process improvements and enabling business value.
• Coordinate with broader Supply Chain analytics team to lead rapid efforts for value generation.
• Lead the ongoing business support process and execution for the NA region.
• Design, develop, enhance and provide training and change management support as required to different operational sites globally.
• Develop communications on serialization and traceability for all business and IT stakeholders.
• Lead incident investigation and resolution that involves serialization and track and trace issues
• Coordinate solutions and prepare response to incidents; catalog all incidents, identify trends and suggest longer term structural or systems improvements.
• Serve as SME for key stakeholder partners including IT, Customer Service, Distribution, Regulatory, Customers, Master Data, Internal and External Manufacturers, Trade, etc.
• Coordinate with cross functional IT and business teams to address gaps in base business needs.
• Bachelor's degree required
• 2 Years of relevant business experience required
• 2 years of operations, supply chain, and/or IT experience preferred
• Experience in root cause analysis required and data analytics and reporting required
• Experience developing, managing, and improving business process preferred
• Experience in Organizational Change Management including developing communications, and supporting change management and training activities preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel required
• Proficiency with Excel using v-Lookups and Pivot Tables required
• Experience with ERP systems, order to cash, and/or warehouse management systems preferred
• Lean and/or Six Sigma Certification/Training preferred
• Experience with GS1 Standards preferred
• Development of data analytics and reporting preferred
• Knowledge of the Global Drug Serialization Legislation or Drug Supply Chain Security Act preferred
• This position will require up to 20% domestic and international travel
United States-New Jersey-Raritan
North America-United States-Pennsylvania, North America-United States-New Jersey
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)
Meet Some of Johnson & Johnson's Employees
Business Operations Lead JLABS Houston, Johnson & Johnson Innovation
Diana oversees JLABS Houston site operations, supporting various areas of business including compliance, operating systems, workflows and relationship management.
Back to top