Senior Administrative Assistant
NeuWave Medical is recruiting for a Senior Administrative Assistant, located in Madison, WI with consideration to Minneapolis, MN.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The primary purpose of the Senior Administrative Assistant role is to efficiently and accurately execute various deliverables as assigned by the Platform Leader, from administrative in nature to complex projects requiring independent judgment in a manner that is supportive of and in direct alignment with the Executive's effort to effectively lead the organization. The top priority of this position is to enhance the Platform Leader's effectiveness and reputation by proactively supporting their needs, providing exceptional customer service (internally and externally), maintaining poise under stress, and exercise confidentiality and discretion. Also provides support to the leadership team as time permits.
- Serves as primary support to the Platform Leader. Represents the Platform Leader in a positive and professional manner at all times and in all interactions, internally and externally.
- Determines appropriate routing of information and requests requiring the Platform Leader's attention.
- Provides day-to-day administrative support, completing a wide variety of administrative tasks including, but not limited to professionally answering phone calls, calendar maintenance, preparing expense reports, receiving and drafting, preparing and/or sending written correspondence, performing research, scheduling complex and detailed travel plans, arranging lunches and company dinners, etc.
- Arranges and troubleshoots travel logistics (including but not limited to flights, hotel, car service) for various members of the Leadership Team, as well as guests traveling to the office. When travel plans change at the last minute (foreseen or unforeseen), works proactively, yet in coordination with the affected individual, to meet the individuals needs as closely as possible.
- Assists the Platform Leader in preparing for meetings, presentations, conferences, etc. Responsibilities may include creating and/or updating presentations, composing/compiling/distributing documents, preparing reports or spreadsheets, etc.
- Schedules and organizes meetings and events, both on-site and off-site, coordinates catering, may coordinate guest logistics, prepare and/or coordinate agenda, as appropriate.
- Recognizes when work relates to a confidential or sensitive issue and handles with tact, poise and diplomacy. Uses sound judgment (incorporating knowledge of the issue, company and Platform Leader) to identify course of action, referral or response, including when and how to alert the Platform Leader.
- Keeps Platform Leader abreast of any items for which feedback or action is needed, and ensures those items receive appropriate attention. Follows up with others, as appropriate. Prioritizes these activities, taking the Platform Leader's and other organizational priorities into consideration.
- Coordinate, lead or perform high-level support activities across department/division/function for specific assignments. Exercise initiative and creativity in proactively seeking proposed solutions to problems. Proactively addresses issues within scope of responsibilities.
- Accepts ownership for all tasks and responsibilities. Ensures all work is completed at the highest level of quality and well-represents the Platform Leader and NeuWave.
- Develops and maintains company and industry knowledge by proactively reading professional publications, actively engaging in meetings, participating in internal trainings, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations, all adding value to job accomplishments.
- Takes personal responsibility for enhancing professional skills (such as computer/software related, communication, etc) valuable to success in this role.
- Proficiency at utilizing and innovating on current technology platforms, including Office 365 - One Drive, Teams, SharePoint Excel, Outlook PowerPoint, Word, web page navigation, Concur Expense, Concur Travel, Yammer, Skype, WebEx (BT meetings), Jabber, Global Connect, AskGS, Workday, OurSource, Ariba, e-Marketplace, Aravo
- Knowledgeable of the Health Care Compliance / Health Care Professional process
- Coordinating and administering any statements of work and purchase orders. Developing periodic reporting and communicating purchase order status reports
- A minimum of a high school diploma is required, an Associate's or Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience supporting senior management is required. Advanced-level skill in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Outlook is required.
- Ability to anticipate executive needs and collect or prepare information for executive review and action, with strong organizational skills and attention to detail is required.
- Ability to prioritize, maintain confidentiality, and operate with pose and professionalism in a complex. High-profile, and rapidly changing environment is required.
- Computer and systems savvy and foundational strength at process improvement and financial analysis is preferred.
- Strong leadership, inter-personal, collaboration, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Sound judgment and discretion with ability independently to assess and resolve complex situations and shift priorities as the need arises is required.
- Challenges the status quo, looks for and adopts best practices, embraces change
- This position is located in Madison, WI, with consideration to Minneapolis, MN and may require up to 5% travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
North America-United States-Minnesota-Minneapolis
NeuWave Medical, Inc. (6229)
Back to top