Scientist, Discovery Immunology
Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C., a division of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for anScientist, located in Spring House, PA or La Jolla, CA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.janssenrnd.com/ for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We seek an energetic, collaborative scientist to provide scientific leadership in the design and execution of experiments for discovery of novel pharmacological agents to intercept and treat autoimmune diseases. The individual will be responsible for:
- The design and execution of experiments for discovery of novel agents and characterization of their cell and molecular pharmacology
- Accurate recording of data, timely maintenance of laboratory notebooks and presentation of findings.
- The origination and defense of ideas for new and on-going projects
- Collaborate in a highly multidisciplinary/matrix environment for the progression of drug discovery projects.
- Ph.D. in Immunology, Biochemistry or Molecular Biology, with at least1 year post-doctoral or post-graduateexperienceOR an MS degree with at least 8 years relevant experience is required
- Industry experience is preferred
- A strong publication record in peer-reviewed immunology journals is preferred
- Experience in multiparameter flow cytometry is required
- Extensive experience with human immune cell culture, related functional assays, and a comprehensive knowledge of cellular immunology is required
- Experience in immune tolerance and autoimmunity, and a background in cell and molecular biology with specific application to immunology is required
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House
North America-United States-California-La Jolla
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)
Meet Some of Johnson & Johnson's Employees
Business Operations Lead JLABS Houston, Johnson & Johnson Innovation
Diana oversees JLABS Houston site operations, supporting various areas of business including compliance, operating systems, workflows and relationship management.
Back to top