Regional Manager of Sales-Trauma - Connecticut Region - DePuy Synthes Sales, Inc.
- Watertown, CT
DePuy-Synthes, Inc. develops and markets products under DePuy-Synthes Orthopaedics , Inc., DePuy-Synthes Spine, Inc., and DePuy-Synthes Mitek. Among these are products for reconstructing damaged or diseased joints; repairing and reconstructing traumatic skeletal injuries; facilitating the treatment of spinal disorders and deformity; surgical treatment of neurological and central nervous system disorders, and sports medicine devices for the treatment of soft tissue injuries.
The Regional Manager, Trauma is responsible for the DePuy Synthes Trauma portfolio: accountable for leading the overall management of sales strategies, activities, operations, and budgets associated with driving sales for the organization in respective geographic area. As part of this dynamic team with world class orthopedic products, this candidate would lead sales activities that would result in customer and patient satisfaction while exceeding the sales goals and objectives.
- The duties for this role include implementing and executing selling strategies and strategic sales plans which will help achieve overall DePuy Synthes Trauma sales goals and objectives.
- The ability to demonstrate product and procedural knowledge; clinical and procedure excellence, product expertise and new product introduction experience.
- The ability to Recruit, hire, and retain a professional and high achieving sales consultant for each territory in the Region.
- Provide on-going performance management, coaching, and development of direct reports. Drive business results by working closely with Consultants to set and achieve territory objectives, while driving patient care and customer satisfaction.
- Assume a lead role in the territory in acquisition of new accounts and surgeon relationships while assisting consultants in penetrating existing accounts with new technologies
- Possess and demonstrate an understanding of the changing market dynamics in healthcare, industry trends, customer segmentation, customer data knowledge and buying process.
- Lead a portfolio of products, responsible for sales, growth and income targets to improve gross profits, profitability, asset management, and budget management.
- Manage business expenses in Region with fiscal responsibility. Establish relationships with key surgeons, key accounts, and associations to leverage potential opportunities, and maximize resources to drive collaboration toward innovative solutions. Know and follow all laws and policies that apply to one's job, and maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics, and compliance at all times .
- Diligently participate in our compliance program-related activities as denoted by your supervisor or our Chief Compliance Officer. Promote and nurture the highest standards of professionalism, ethics and compliance, and actively support our compliance program-related initiatives, programs, trainings, and activities. Comply with all applicable laws and regulations relating to DePuy's business activities and Policies and Procedures of the Health Care Compliance Program and Johnson and Johnson Business Code of Conduct.
BE VITAL in your career; Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent required; Business/Marketing/Finance degree preferred. MBA preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant business experience required paired with a minimum of 2 years of management experience preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership capability including the ability to lead and manage through change and strong leadership principles behavior alignment: Connect Shape, Lead, and Deliver. Excellent listening, written & oral communication skills, which drives appropriate questioning, precise communication and the ability to influence.
- Good organizational skills along with the ability to make impactful sales presentations with positive results are required. Business Acumen. Clinical and procedure excellence, product expertise and new product introduction experience.
- Strong Customer Understanding, with the ability to use customer data and knowledge to drive the buying process.
- Demonstrated ability to coach and develop field sales talent. Track record of success working within a matrix organizational environment and enterprise mindset decision making.
- Demonstrated leadership in strategic planning and project management along with documented sales achievement(s) are required.
- Candidates must possess a valid driver's license issued in the United States.
- The ability to travel related to this role is required. Significant Travel (30% - 50%)
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Individuals must live in the current geography or be willing to relocate.
DePuy Synthes Sales, Inc. (6032)
Back to top