Professional Education Specialist (Electrophysiology)
Biosense Webster, Inc. part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, is recruiting for a Professional Education Specialist located. The preferred candidate will be located out of the Northeastor Great Lakes region ( NYC, Boston, Philly, Chicago, Minneapolis, Milwaukee, Detroit, Kansas City (KS).
Biosense Webster, Inc., part of Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, is a global leader in the science of diagnosing and treating heart rhythm disorders. The company partners with clinicians to develop innovative technologies that improve the quality of care for arrhythmia patients worldwide. For more information, visit www.biosensewebster.com .
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Under (e.g. limited supervision, general direction, etc.) and in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws/regulations and Corporate Johnson & Johnson, procedures and guidelines, this position will:
- Collaboration with next level manager regarding the design, development and delivery of clinical educational content in multiple locations and settings, incorporating stakeholder input and support including Health Care Compliance, Medical Science, Commercial Marketing and fellowship Program Director collaboration.
- Work with next level manager on budget, costs and materials, including oversight of administrative support for event planning and post training closure.
- Proven track-record of follow-up, resourcefulness, and working with ambiguity.
- Ensure BWI personnel are aware of programs, registration, and enrollment processes.
- Engage and equip designated fellows program leads (e.g. Field Education Champions) to deliver educational programs, based on the learning continuum of their Fellows.
- Manage processes to assess effectiveness of programs via direct and indirect feedback.
- Seek opportunities for process and content improvements.
- Assist in submission and preservation of content for copy approval and compliance.
- Cross-train with BWI Professional Education teammates to support all Professional Education programs as needed.
- Communicate business related issues or opportunities to next management level.
- Follow Health Care Compliance guidelines.
- Perform other duties assigned, as needed.
- Ideal candidate will be remotely based in the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Southeast or Great Lakes regions.
REQUIRED EDUCATION/TRAINING and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent work experienceis preferred.
- Three years professional (related) experience is required.
- Electrophysiology field experience is preferred.
- Track record of success in a sales or clinical support role is required.
- Familiarity with teaching institutions, Program Directors and EP specialty preferred.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES and CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSES:
- Advanced proficiency in CARTO system and BWI products is preferred.
- Excellence in communication (verbal, written, presentation, interpersonal) is required.
- Data management and organizational skills required.
- Proven record managing close customer relationships and engagement.
- Experience presenting to physicians and academic centers.
- IBHRE credential is preferred.
ADDITIONAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS
- This position requires up to 60% domestic and international travel, including weekends.
- Must be able to stand for long periods and to wear protective lead in lab. May lift up to 30 lbs. occasionally.
.Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
North America-United States-Minnesota-Minneapolis, North America-United States-New York-New York, North America-United States-Illinois-Chicago, North America-United States-Kansas-Kansas City, North America-United States-Massachusetts-Boston, North America-United States-Michigan-Detroit, North America-United States-Wisconsin-Milwaukee, North America-United States-District of Columbia-Washington
Medical Device Business Services, Inc (6029)
Back to top