Product Director, TB FAST, J&J Global Public Health
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Product Director, TB FAST, J&J Global Public Health within the Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization. This position can be seated in New Brunswick, NJ; Raritan, NJ; Horsham, PA or Beerse, Belgium.
Caring for the world, one person at a time inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We have more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with more than 128,700 employees. Our worldwide headquarters is located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Reports to TB Focus Area Strategy Team (FAST) Global Marketing Leader (GML) within J&J Global Public Health (GPH).
The Product Director plays a crucial role in supporting the development of and driving implementation for the global commercial/business/access strategy and plans for assigned GPH TB FAST product(s) and technologies (as part of the overall TB FAST strategic plan).
Under the direction and oversight of the Global Marketing Leader, this role shares responsibility for achieving patient number targets (and ultimately health impact).
Informed by the J&J GPH Value Creation framework-generated insights, the role provides functional leadership to ensure the development of highly differentiated products and technologies with commercially relevant robust value propositions. Within a broad cross-functional and highly matrixed team, the role is expected to be a pro-active and strong partner for target internal and external stakeholders, at country, regional and global level.
The Product Director role has responsibility for leading business plan execution and ensuring achievement of deliverables in a timely manner. She/he is responsible for execution of specific tactics as well as ad-hoc initiatives.
- Leads forecast development, internal reporting processes (e.g. monthly reports, dashboards) and regular demand reviews.
- Leads full asset valuations in collaboration with the Finance team and New Business Development.
- Delivers commercial input into future market-oriented aspirational Target Product Profiles (TPPs).
- Acts as the commercial and marketing representative on assigned Compound Development Team (CDT), taking a proactive role in shaping the development and ensuring optimal launch planning.
- Leads strategic alliances with target external customers especially The Global Drug Facility (GDF)
- Ensures commercial leadership and guidance, working collaboratively with target internal cross functional groups within the organization (e.g. supply chain, regulatory, communications, pricing and medical education) to ensure business priorities are addressed throughout the lifecycle of the products and technologies assigned
- Provides support to targeted Operating Companies/ Regions regarding global strategy implementation as well as key initiative execution.
- Diligently manages external vendors, including contracting, oversight and payment processing.
- Uses resources effectively and provides support in budget management and data repository management
- Leads assigned Metrics & Evaluation processes
- Leads content development (including targeted value messages and segmentation input) for priority stakeholders (e.g. infographics, access status updates, physician education materials) together with accompanying internal approval processes required (including medical, legal and HCC)
- Manages external event participation (e.g. congress presence)
- Leads and participates in annual strategy and business planning processes
- Develops substantive disease area knowledge
- Monitors landscape developments impacting the business (including current and future market dynamics, priority intervention points and strategic imperatives).
- English fluency required.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required.
- An advanced degree in business or life sciences is preferred.
- Minimum of 8 to 10 years of progressive pharmaceutical (or broader healthcare) experience, combination of marketing, selling (field sales, customer/account management) and strategic roles.
- Minimum 3-5 years of either product or brand management.
- Proven track record of cross-functional and matrix team leadership experience.
- Previous experience in global facing role preferred.
- Experience regarding demand forecasting required and other supply chain related processes preferred.
- In-depth familiarity, proven history of adhering with and operating within relevant Health Care Compliance guidelines, policies, , processes, and constraints. FCPA exposure desirable.
- Emerging markets and access (non-commercial) experiences represent an additional advantage but are not a requirement.
- The position will require a minimum 30% domestic and international travel time.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium-Antwerp-Beerse, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Horsham, North America-United States-New Jersey-Raritan
Janssen Global Services, LLC (6085)
Meet Some of Johnson & Johnson's Employees
Business Operations Lead JLABS Houston, Johnson & Johnson Innovation
Diana oversees JLABS Houston site operations, supporting various areas of business including compliance, operating systems, workflows and relationship management.
Back to top