Principal Statistician, Late Development (1 of 2)
- Titusville, NJ
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. of Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Principal Statistician, Late Development, located in Raritan, NJ, Spring House, PA or Titusville, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Improving lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Research & Development, LLC. is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
The Principal Statistician will support the oncology area with a focus on: cancer malignancies; cancer interception with the goal of developing products that interrupt the carcinogenic process; biomarkers that may help guide targeted, individualized use of our therapies; as well as safe and effective identification and treatment of early changes in the tumor microenvironment.
- Provide statistical input into the clinical development of drugs for treatment of cancer.
- Work and lead clinical teams in designing clinical studies, leading/authoring the statistical analysis plan, conducting the statistical analysis, and providing statistical input to the clinical study report. Provide input in the preparation of scientific presentations and manuscripts.
- Participate in process improvement, training, standards development and enhancing statistical technical expertise.
- Engage with other statisticians within the organization, building working relationships with therapeutic area leaders, internal SAS programmers, clinical trial managers, and personnel from regulatory affairs, medical writing, and other functions as needed.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
- A Master's degree in Statistics or related field with a minimum 8 years of clinical data analysis experience
- PhD in Statistics or related field with a minimum of 3 years of clinical data analysis experience
- Working knowledge of statistical software such as SAS or R
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including formal presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to travel 10% domestic and international travel.
- Experience working in the Oncology Therapeutic Area (TA)
United States-New Jersey-Raritan-
United States-New Jersey-Titusville, United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House
Janssen Research & Development, LLC (6084)
Back to top