Janssen Research & Development, LLC. of Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Principal Statistician located in Raritan, NJ with consideration given to Spring House, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Research & Development, LLC. is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
The Principal Biostatistician will support the oncology area with a focus on: hematologic malignancies; cancer interception with the goal of developing products that interrupt the carcinogenic process; biomarkers that may help guide targeted, individualized use of our therapies; as well as safe and effective identification and treatment of early changes in the tumor microenvironment.
• Provide statistical input into the clinical development of drugs for treatment of cancer.
• Will work and lead clinical teams in designing clinical studies, leading/authoring the statistical analysis plan, conducting the statistical analysis, and providing statistical input to the clinical study report.
• Provide input in the preparation of scientific presentations and manuscripts.
• Participate in process improvement, training, standards development and enhancing statistical technical expertise.
• Liaise with other statisticians within the organization, building working relationships with therapeutic area leaders, internal SAS programmers, clinical trial managers, and personnel from regulatory affairs, medical writing, and other disciplines as needed.
• A Master's degree in Statistics or related field with a minimum 8 years of clinical data analysis experience OR a PhD in Statistics or related field with a minimum of 5 years of clinical data analysis experience is required. Experience in Oncology preferred.
• Working knowledge of statistical software such as SAS and R is required.
• Experience and knowledge of Good Clinical Practices and regulatory requirements for clinical drug development, including the conduct of clinical trials is preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including formal presentation skills are required.
• Excellent analytical skills are required.
• Experience presenting to technical and lay groups at public meetings is preferred.
• This position is located in Raritan, NJ with consideration given to Spring House, PA and may require up to 10% domestic and international travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan-
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House
Janssen Research & Development, LLC (6084)
Back to top