Post-Doctoral Fellow, Real World Value & Evidence (RWVE) Strategic Alliances
- Titusville, NJ
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC, is recruiting for a Postdoctoral Fellow, Real World Value & Evidence (RWVE) Strategic Alliances and Data Manager to be based remotely or in Titusville, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing, and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC is dedicated to providing scientific evidence, medical knowledge and consultative support to the Janssen pharmaceutical companies.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, we celebrate the uniqueness of our employees and are committed to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Postdoctoral Fellow, RWVE Strategic Alliances and Data Manager will be a 2-year position supporting key research and data alliances managed by the RWVE department.
The Postdoctoral Fellow will directly support Alliance Leaders in managing a portfolio of real world evidence focused partnerships including those with health plan/healthcare delivery systems, data provider organizations, and/or analytic platforms. The Fellow will also assist in the evaluation of potential new partners in emerging areas such as telemedicine and data to support healthcare disparity research.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting operational, contracting, relationship management, and governance needs of existing RWVE Alliances.
- Launching new RWVE Alliances (building the business case, relationship management, external negotiation, contracting strategy and terms, and structure of the alliance during implementation).
- Partnering with Finance, Legal, and Health Care Compliance colleagues to ensure compliance of regulatory, legal and commercial regulations (e.g., Contract Pricing Committee) for data and service activities across RWVE Alliances.
- Identifying and implementing internal/external partner best practices regarding RWVE Alliance data acquisition and analytic support.
- Connecting with Janssen field Strategic Customer Group and Value & Evidence Scientific personnel (field liaisons/Population Health/Market Access Scientific Strategy leads) for coordination of relevant RWVE Alliance partner Commercial and Scientific Account Management strategies.
- Effectively communicate and train internal Janssen/J&J partners on data and analytic capabilities and operational efficiencies of existing or potential RWVE Alliance Partners.
- Partnering with internal J&J teams to identify and promulgate data sources and efficiencies; internal partners such as Scientific/Medical Affairs, Commercial Excellence, Global Clinical/Commerical Strategic Operations and Market Access, Finance, Epidemiology, Government Affairs and Policy, Pharmaceutical Group Strategic Marketing, SCG, and other J&J Operating Companies in the Medical Device & Diagnostics and Consumer sectors.
- Updating/maintaining metadata on RWD from Alliance partners.
- Participate and/or lead projects supporting J&J data initiatives, Scientific Affairs, and other Real World Evidence activities.
A minimum of a Doctoral degree (e.g., Ph.D.) is required in a relevant discipline such as sciences, biostatistics, engineering, epidemiology, health economics, public health, health services research, health administration or operations research.
- Experience across multiple research settings (e.g., pharmaceutical, academia, and/or consulting) and various types of data (e.g., administrative claims, electronic health/medical record, hospital billing) required.
- Experience in managing outcomes research studies applying health economics, patient-reported outcomes, retrospective data analyses, epidemiology and/or health services research required.
- Experience directly managing relationships (external or internal) in a partnership model.
- Strong written and oral communication skills are required, with demonstrated external presentation skills.
- Experience with applied analyses in one or more of the following therapeutic areas are preferred: Cardiovascular & Metabolism, Immunology, Infectious Diseases & Vaccines, Neuroscience or Oncology is preferred.
- May require up to 15% travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-1125 Trenton Harbourton Road
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC (6120)
Back to top