Post-Doctoral Fellow, Global Market Access Oncology - Raritan, NJ
- Raritan, NJ
At Johnson & Johnson, we use technology and the power of teamwork to discover new ways to prevent and overcome the world's the most significant healthcare challenges. Our Corporate, Consumer Health, Medical Devices, and Pharmaceutical teams leverage data, real-world insights, and creative minds to make life-changing healthcare products and medicines. We're disrupting outdated healthcare ecosystems and infusing them with transformative ideas to help people thrive throughout every stage of their lives. With a reach of more than a billion people every day, there's no limit to the impact you can make here. Are you ready to reimagine healthcare?
Here, your career breakthroughs will change the future of health, in all the best ways. And you'll change, too. You'll be inspired, and you'll inspire people across the world to change how they care for themselves and those they love. Amplify your impact. Join us!
Janssen Research and Development, L.L.C., a member of Johnson and Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Postdoctoral Fellow in Global Market Access and will focus on Oncology. The duration of the Janssen Global Market Access Post-Doctoral Program is 2 years.
At Janssen Research & Development, LLC, we are united and energized by one mission - to discover and develop innovative medicines that ease patients' suffering, and meet the most important unmet medical needs of our time. We think of the world as our laboratory and we look for innovation wherever it exists. This drives our relentless search for the best science, and our pursuit of collaborations and partnerships. We believe there are no limits to what science can do.
We are seeking a highly motivated, conscientious and diligent scientist, who is flexible, dynamic, and able to work with autonomy to drive their individual project forward while also contributing to the group as an integral team member.
In this role, you will:
- Work on oncology products in development to ensure they are supported by appropriate evidence packages to meet the needs of global Health Technology Assessment agencies and payers.
- Have hands-on exposure working within the Oncology Market Access team in support of the value propositions for our pharmaceutical products.
- Contribute to understanding the changing technological, methodological and policy trends that shape the evidence needs and solutions to successfully ensure access for pharmaceutical products
- Be expected to participate in the planning and execution of studies (literature reviews, indirect comparisons, Real World evidence studies) in a team environment and will also be encouraged to present their data both internally and externally, with the opportunity to publish research findings.
- The individual will be engaged as a J&J full-time employee in a defined period of mentored advanced training to enhance the professional skills and research independence needed to pursue his or her career path.
Post-Doctoral Program Description:
- The Janssen Global Market Access Post-Doctoral Program provides an experience that helps early in career professionals:
- Gain internal/external training and development experiences
- Work on innovative projects or initiatives
- Receive valuable career advice from mentors
- Build a network of professional contacts
- A recent (within last 12-months) or expected Doctorate Degree (e.g., Ph.D. or D.Ph.) in Health Economics, Epidemiology, Health Outcomes Research, Public Health, Health Services Research, or another relevant program.
- A relevant degree must have been obtained or the applicant must currently be a candidate for their degree to be completed by date of hire to be considered.
- Strong analytic and statistical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A strong alignment with ethical principles in Our Credo and a desire to be vital within a company where people care about patients and want to make a difference in global healthcare is essential.
- This position is located in Raritan, NJ and may require up to 10% travel
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan-
Janssen Global Services, LLC (6085)
Back to top