Operator 2 (Multiple Openings)
Auris Health, Inc. is recruiting for an Operator II. This position will be located in Redwood City, CA.
Auris Health, Inc., part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is transforming medical intervention. By combining advancements in medical robotics, instrumentation, navigation and data science, Auris is building a platform technology capable of expanding the applicability of robotics to a spectrum of medical procedures. Learn more about Auris Health at https://www.aurishealth.com/.
Work in a clean room environment building multiple catheter products by following relevant Manufacturing Process Instruction (MPI). Follow a lean manufacturing process to achieve a daily build goal. Assist in building the next generation catheter products.
Core Job Responsibilities
• Build catheters to meet the company sales goals
• Meet catheter manufacturing yield and productivity goals
• Assist manufacturing/process/R&D engineers in resolving product and process problems
• Complete documentation such as Lot History Records per GMP requirements
• Support the introduction of new products onto the manufacturing line
• Follow GMP guidelines
• High school degree
• Knowledge of working on more complicated equipment such as braider, VHS, leak tester which involves understanding process parameters and selection of the program and process windows
• Able to perform common catheter assembly process, such as lamination, tipping using multiple p-bax or other extrusions and handling and assembling small parts
• Able to perform more complicated tests, such as leak test, continuity and other custom testers which involves simple setup, reading and understanding test results
• Able to perform simple trouble shoot and or inform and provide information to production manager and engineers to assist root cause analysis for nonconformance
• Ability to work in a regulated environment in compliance to ISO 13485 and 21 CFR 820
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-California-Redwood City-
Auris Health, Inc. (6267)
Meet Some of Johnson & Johnson's Employees
Diana R.Business Operations Lead JLABS Houston, Johnson & Johnson Innovation
Diana oversees JLABS Houston site operations, supporting various areas of business including compliance, operating systems, workflows and relationship management.
Back to top