National Account Manager - Health Plans - LifeScan, Inc.
LifeScan, Inc. a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a National Account Manager - Health Plans. This is a remote position where the candidate can reside anywhere in the U.S. The preferred candidate would live near a major metropolitan airport and will travel throughout the United States.
LifeScan, Inc. is the leading manufacturer of blood glucose monitoring systems in the U.S.More than 5 million people depend on the company's OneTouch® Brand Products for simple testing and accurate results to help them manage their diabetes.In addition, OneTouch® products are recommended by more Healthcare Professionals than any other brand.Consisting of a portable electronic meter and disposable reagent test strips, our systems provide results in just 5 seconds and include tools to help transform results into actionable health care decisions.To learn more visit www.OneTouch.com .
The National Account Manager will collaborate with and support the National Account Directors on the Payer Health Plan Pod and the accounts that roll up under them to achieve optimal access, market share and volume growth, as well as drive digital solutions in accounts. The NAM is accountable for the implementation and execution of sales strategies set with and by the Directors. The NAM will collaborate with the Payer Directors to discuss operational business plans, pull-through implementation, Payer issues, trends, and innovation. The National Account Manager will also collaborate with Sales Teams to ensure optimal messaging, resources, and pull-through for the National Payer accounts. The National Account Manager will cultivate and maintain deep and broad strategic relationships with customers by providing appropriate, value-added programs that support the team's strategic plan and drive increased sales. The National Account Manager Will partner effectively with cross-functional departments including Finance, Contracting, Marketing, Digital, Channel, and Sales. The NAM will leverage analytics, marketplace, competitor, and clinical expertise to position LifeScan favorably within assigned accounts in order to maximize business results. The NAM will develop knowledge of all current products, therapeutic, and marketplace trends, and will use information to drive strategic goal attainment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for 2-5 employers per Health Plan (Aetna, Cigna, United, Anthem) to drive OneTouch Digital Solution & BG opportunities
- Establish new touchpoints; develop and maintain relationships with goal of implementing value-added solutions to meet growing employer-focused, outcomes-oriented, cost-effective, and innovative Digital solutions for diabetes population
- Membership, attendance, and strategic partnering with Business and Employer health coalitions to develop strategy and relationships with key employer groups
- Collaborate with cross-functional J&J teams, Channel, Welldoc and potentially consultants to identify and target employer groups with JJDCC diabetes products and digital solutions.
- Establish and maintain relationships within POD Health Plans in order to find and develop new business opportunities and grow volume and share:
- Manage comprehensive pull-through plans, as needed, for formulary wins, new controls, or newly contracted regional plans or books of business.
- Create value beyond price for customer correlating to strong account growth and retention.
- Network and strategize to penetrate new Health Plan touchpoints and departments beyond contracting and pharmacy. Drive cross-functional strategies to link Plan, Provider, Account Management, Channel, & Field with opportunities for value-added programs, outcomes-based contracts, and Digital programs.
- Conduit for POD Key Account Managers to support initiatives
- Collaborate with National Account Directors and Key Account Managers to strategize, focus, and implement solutions for Payer accounts and Employer targets
- Assign and delegate digital implementation, in-services, and trainings to KAMs
- The National Account Manager will become the Health Plan POD Digital Activator Expert. Will work with the Digital Contracting Team to help support the implementation of National Team Digital Programs. Additionally, this individual will provide ongoing support for the maintenance and growth of existing Digital Programs as needed.
- The NAM will act as the Liaison to the new Inventiv sales force for optimal Payer pull-through efforts, providing field sales with messaging, tools, updates, training, and resources pertinent to assigned National Payer accounts and assigned Employer groups.
Please apply today to be considered for this position, or other positions in the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required.
- The ability to travel approximately 50% of the time or as necessary (potentially overnight and/or weekend) is required.
- A valid driver's license in one of the 50 states and a clean driving record is required.
- Sales and account management experience and Employer Group experience is preferred.
- The ability to drive National Team Digital Programs is preferred.
- The ability to network and strategize to penetrate new Health Plan touchpoints and departments beyond contracting and pharmacy is preferred.
- Experience driving cross-functional strategies to link Plan, Provider, Account Management, Channel, & Field with opportunities for value-added programs, outcomes-based contracts, and Digital programs is required.
BE VITAL in your career, Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
North America-United States-Minnesota, North America-United States-Pennsylvania, North America-United States-California, North America-United States-Connecticut
Lifescan Inc. (6097)
Meet Some of Johnson & Johnson's Employees
Business Operations Lead JLABS Houston, Johnson & Johnson Innovation
Diana oversees JLABS Houston site operations, supporting various areas of business including compliance, operating systems, workflows and relationship management.
Back to top