Medical Devices Digital Marketing Technologies - IT Manager
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Medical Devices Digital Marketing Technologies IT Manager for the Medical Device Global Marketing Product Line. The primary location is Somerville NJ, Irvine CA, or Cincinnati OH and may require up to potential 20% Domestic and International travel.
Our Medical Devices business segment produces a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopedics, neurological disease, vision care, diabetes care, infection prevention, diagnostics, cardiovascular disease, and aesthetics.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer
This individual will be primarily aligned with the Global Marketing product line. They will work closely with IT Architecture, the development team, and other BAs to ensure we have appropriate capabilities to meet business needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Roadmap Generation: Develops a future data roadmap for systems or capability areas within their area of responsibility. Understands an IT system or systems that the business partner group uses, maps out business processes to serve as reference for development and IT support.
- Capability Ownership: Understand the technology required within our digital marketing platforms and mentors others in the best way to leverage the platform.
- Program Oversight: Report on the progress of workstreams within scope of responsibility.
- Agile User Requirements: Works with business partners to identify/document/translate requirements for IT sprint cycles and in a consumable format and terminology for developers (includes user stories, acceptance criteria, wireframes...etc). Explains to the business how requirements may be implemented from a functional standpoint.
- Applies compliance requirements within scope of responsibility, provides documentation and participates in compliance activities as required.
- BA/BS degree with a minimum of 8+ years of relevant IT experience OR 4+ years with advanced/master's degree or equivalent is required.
- Has current knowledge of industry and business process trends related to Digital Marketing.
- Has domain knowledge technologies used to support Digital Marketing.
- Experience with Agile methodologies, including user story creation, backlog prioritization, coordination with scrum teams and UAT is required.
- Quickly learns business and complex processes, along with ability to understand and work across multiple business domains in support of projects.
- Strong communication and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to partner with development teams.
- Experience implementing Web Sites, digital marketing campaigns, and web analytics
- Experience working with cross-regional/global IT and Cross-Functional Teams
- Must have excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Must be skilled in building strong cross-functional partnerships.
- Experience with leading multi-company teams and global efforts are preferred.
- Demonstrated ability for a rapid understanding of business processes, and their technology implications.
- Knowledge of enterprise architecture and development methodologies preferred
- Proven experience in best practices in: Digital Marketing (Web, Digital Asset Management), eDetailing, Demand Forecasting, Brand Management, Product Pricing, Channel Management, Marketing Innovation and Marketing Insights/Analytics is preferred.
United States-New Jersey-Somerville
North America-United States-Ohio-Cincinnati, North America-United States-California-Irvine
Ethicon Inc. (6045)
Meet Some of Johnson & Johnson's Employees
Business Operations Lead JLABS Houston, Johnson & Johnson Innovation
Diana oversees JLABS Houston site operations, supporting various areas of business including compliance, operating systems, workflows and relationship management.
Back to top