Manager/Associate Director Health Economics - Modeling
- Raritan, NJ
Janssen Global Services is currently recruiting for a Manager/Associate Director Health Economics -Modeling, within the Global Commercial Strategy Organization (GCSO), to be located in Raritan, NJ or Beerse, Belgium. This role will be in the global market access center of excellence (CoE) team and will support Health Economics functional excellence across GCSO.
Janssen Global Services, L.L.C. (JGS) is a legal corporate entity encompassing a unique group of departments/organizations/teams that provide leadership across business-critical areas for Janssen, the pharmaceutical companies of Johnson & Johnson. The following groups make up JGS: Global Commercial Strategy Organization, Global Pharmaceutical Communication and Public Affairs; U.S. Pharmaceutical Procurement Group (USPPG); and Pharmaceuticals Group Business Development (PGBD).
- Lead the design and development of economic models including cost-effectiveness and budget impact models with some oversight. The work will involve the in-house development of models as well as management and quality assurance of work conducted by external vendors.
- Plan modeling strategies and identify appropriate data that are aligned with model strategies. Data sources include clinical trials, health-related quality of life studies, costing studies, systematic literature reviews and indirect treatment comparisons, retrospective database analyses, prospective physician or patient epidemiological studies.
- Lead preparations for presentations and technical reports
- Draft statistical analysis plans if additional data analysis is required for economic models
- Lead the country rollout and training for global models
- Support local model adaptations and HTA submissions
- Support the preparation of the relevant sections of reimbursement submissions/dossiers
- Prepare conference abstracts and manuscripts for publication
- A post-graduate qualification in an appropriate field (Epidemiology, Biostatistics, Health Economics, Economics/Commerce, Public Health, Health Administration or Operations Research) is preferred.
- A minimum of 5+ years of relevant experience in Health Economics or Outcomes Research and at least 3 years of experience in HE modeling is required.
- Advanced skills with Excel and Visual Basic programming for modeling is also required.
- Strong quantitative skills with a deep understanding of indirect treatment comparison methodology, statistical analysis of clinical trials and observational studies are required as well.
- An understanding of the reimbursement requirements for key international markets is required and experience with reimbursement submissions to managed care or national authorities is preferred.
- Experience with applied work in one or more of the following therapeutic areas: Oncology, Infectious Diseases, Vaccine, Neuroscience, Immunology, and/or Cardiovascular and Metabolics and Ophthalmology is preferred.
- The successful candidate will have strong written and oral communication skills and be able to demonstrate collaboration and teaming skills while working within cross-functional international teams.
- The position is based in Raritan, NJ, or Beerse, Belgium, and will require domestic and international travel as needed.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)
Back to top