Manager, Sales Operations
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is recruiting for a Manager, Sales Operations, Incentive Compensation and Commercial Optimization and Deployment based in Titusville, NJ or Horsham, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Mental Health, and Pain Management. Please visit www.JanssenPharmaceuticalsInc.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Manager, Sales Ops, Incentive Compensation, and COD is responsible for flexible resource needs for Sales Operations (Roster Mgmt., Alignments, Call Plans, Field Reporting, and At Your Service), Incentive Compensation Design and Operations Support, and Commercial Optimization and Deployment Support. Works with the CI&O team members as well as outside vendors. Works with Commercial Excellence, Sales & Marketing leadership on critical prioritized projects/launches as directed. Acts as the Subject Matter Expert resource these areas for the business unit, interacting with all levels within the organization. Ensures compliance with various global laws, regulations, and Health Care Compliance requirements. Continuously looks for ways to increase sales operations efficiency. Supports co-promotions and multiple selling models.
- Manage key activities such as Roster management, Alignment, Call Planning, Field reporting Design & Operations, and At Your Service support for any assigned project or launch.
- Collaboration with CIS, CI&O, business partners, and vendors to operationalize and implement key projects.
- Lead the analysis and evaluation compensation programs for the organization, recommending and implementing new and improved programs that are cost-effective and provide competitive positioning.
- Serve as the internal consulting lead and subject matter expert on compensation topics and provide oversight to ACE team members.
- Work with deployed IC teams to operationalize IC for new project.
- Leadership and support for COD Customer Valuation Modelling, Size & Structure Assessment, Go to Market Strategy Development, In line product support, Landscape/Market evaluation & monitoring, analytics, and Vendor Management.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required
- A minimum of 5 years of Pharmaceutical or Medical Device experience is required
- A minimum of 2 years of Pharmaceutical or Medical Device call plan, alignment, field reporting, or Incentive Compensation experience is preferred
- Proficient with all Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) is required
- Experience with syndicated data sources, such as IMS, and with the pharmaceutical sales process required.
- Direct supervisory, people management, and vendor management experience is required.
- Analytical skills are required.
- Knowledge of data training methodologies preferred.
- Experience working with upper management in field sales as well as IT preferred.
- Familiarity with SAS, data warehouse, and Salesforce.com. is preferred
- Previous experience in Finance, Math (Statistics & Analysis), or Sales Measurement/Sales Operations is preferred.
This position is based in Titusville, NJ or Horsham, PA and may require up to 15% domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Horsham
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)
Meet Some of Johnson & Johnson's Employees
Business Operations Lead JLABS Houston, Johnson & Johnson Innovation
Diana oversees JLABS Houston site operations, supporting various areas of business including compliance, operating systems, workflows and relationship management.
Back to top