Manager, Public Cloud Engineering (1 of 2)
- Bridgewater, NJ
Johnson and Johnson is currently recruiting for aManager, Public Cloud Engineering, located in Raritan, NJ to build next generation hybrid cloud infrastructure for Johnson & Johnson globally.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 265+ Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 126,500 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
The Manager, Cloud Engineering role is part of Johnson & Johnson public cloud engineering and automation organization to drive adoption of public cloud computing environment in secured and compliant manner. This role will be focus on developing cloud hosting patterns, associated security and compliance guardrails, and automation to meet application hosting requirements. The role will develop Terraform, Chef, and Python REST API based automation for automated provisioning and public cloud infrastructure management.
- Partner with J&J applications teams for proof of technology in public cloud computing environment.
- Partner with J&J application teams and develop application hosting pattern on AWS and Azure
- Develop REST APIs in python using behavior driven development methodology to enforce public cloud security guardrails
- Contribute to the team's continuous integration and continuous delivery pipelines (CI/CD)
- Partner with J&J application teams and drive resolution of complex technical problems across infrastructure and application stack
- Design, engineer, implement Infrastructure As Code with API first and microservices based approach for public cloud service
- Review current processes and identify opportunities for automation and build common frameworks in agile manner that foster adoption of automation across all layers
- Groom Jira features and stories to improve reliability and reduce support incidents for global infrastructure
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years hands-on experience in AWS or Azure is required
- A minimum of 8 years' experience in infrastructure engineering is required
- Experience building Restful APIs in Pythonis required
- Experience in supporting global operations and following enterprise level process frameworks
- Knowledge of Terraform is preferred
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker, and virtualization is preferred
- Good social, oral and written communication skills are preferred
- Self-starter with strong partnership abilities and customer service skills is preferred
- This position requires approximately 10% travel
Johnson & Johnson companies are equal opportunity employers The Global Job Posting policy promotes the dedication to the advancement and development of our employees. We invite you to read this posting and apply if you are passionate about the position and meet the requirements.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)
Back to top