Manager, Program Coordination
Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C., a member of Johnson and Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Manager, Program Coordination position to be located in Spring House, PA, Titusville, NJ, or Raritan, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.JanssenRnD.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Manager, Program Coordination will:
- Provide coordination support to the Clinical functional teams as assigned to ensure completion of deliverables that are balanced for quality, timeliness and resources.
- Assist Program Manager in providing planning and resource management support to the Compound Development Teams (CDTs).
- Facilitate team communications by maintaining and tracking cross-functional timelines, deliverables, and milestones including cross-project dependencies.
- Facilitate critical path analysis and optimization planning. Assist team in determining schedule and resource requirements.
- Maintain cross-functional project plans, team reports, and resource management support to ensure the completion of deliverables balanced for quality and timeliness.
- Generate program reports and communications to ensure team and program alignment of deliverable expectations.
- Assist functions in determining schedule and resource requirements.
- Conduct contingency planning/scenario analyses and proposes strategies and solutions to modify schedule
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required
- An advanced degree is preferred
- A minimum 5 years of industry experience is required
- A minimum 3 years of Clinical Development experience is also required.
- Detailed knowledge of the Drug Development process is required
- Detailed knowledge of project planning, tracking, scheduling tools, and cross-project analyses is required
- Experience in MS Project, Planisware, or similar scheduling tool is required
- This position will be located in Spring House, PA, Titusville, NJ or Raritan, NJ and will require up to 10% domestic travel
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House, North America-United States-New Jersey-Titusville
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)
Meet Some of Johnson & Johnson's Employees
Business Operations Lead JLABS Houston, Johnson & Johnson Innovation
Diana oversees JLABS Houston site operations, supporting various areas of business including compliance, operating systems, workflows and relationship management.
Back to top