Manager, Metrics & Reporting
Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Manager, Metrics & Reporting to be based at one of the following locations: Springhouse, PA; Malvern, PA; Titusville, NJ; or Raritan, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found. We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Manager, Metrics & Reporting reports to the Metrics and Reporting Lead in the Metrics, Analytics, Reporting organization.
In this role, you will be a key leader in the analysis and development of new metrics and operational reports (examples - CAPA and Audit metrics reporting, PSMF reporting). You will work in concert with groups within Quality Analytics and collaborates with key stakeholders in BRQC and other organizations.
- Interface and collaborate with key BRQC stakeholders and business partners in the analysis, design and development of ad-hoc reports, metrics and dashboards
- Manage development and production of new Audit and CAPA reporting for all BRQC GxP areas; collaborate in the analysis of such data with GxP functions
- Collaborate with IT in the development, implementation and improvement of the BRQC data warehouse and security model
- Manage and lead migration of current data warehouse reporting (QABI) to new data warehouse, ex. Health Authority Inspection Dashboard, Audit and CAPA reporting
- Lead the oversight of the current QABI system property configurations, change control process, and system privileges
- Serve on teams or major project initiatives related to metrics and reporting activities or the BRQC data warehouse
- Support Regulatory Inspection readiness initiatives and activities across GxP disciplines/segments, as required
- A minimum of a Bachelor degree in a scientific discipline is required
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant experience in a medium to large scale matrix quality organization is required
- Experience within the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, and/or Consumer sector; or equivalent time and experience in a related R&D area is preferred
- Working knowledge in GCP, GLP and/or PV regulations governing clinical development activities is highly preferred
- Demonstrated competencies in adaptability, attention to detail, and teamwork is required
- Proactive analytical and strategic thinker with strong problem-solving skills and consistent track record of successful delivery of results is required
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills with proven competencies in collaboration across multiple functional areas is required
- Advanced expertise of Microsoft Excel is required.
- Strong technical skills in Spotfire,Tableau or similar software is preferred
- Proven organizational skills, written and verbal communication is required
- This position may require up to 10% local travel in NJ and PA.
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House
North America-United States-New Jersey-Raritan, North America-United States-New Jersey-Titusville, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)
Meet Some of Johnson & Johnson's Employees
Business Operations Lead JLABS Houston, Johnson & Johnson Innovation
Diana oversees JLABS Houston site operations, supporting various areas of business including compliance, operating systems, workflows and relationship management.
Back to top