Manager, Global Consumer Care- North America Operations
Johnson & Johnson, is currently recruiting for Manager, Global Consumer Care - North America Operations. This position can be based in one of the following locations: Guelph, Ontario; Markham, Ontario; Fort Washington, Pennsylvania; Skillman, New Jersey; or New Brunswick, New Jersey. The position requires 10% domestic travel with a primary destination being Neenah, Wisconsin.
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based healthcare company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every single day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world competes in the consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices and diagnostics markets and has the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
The Global Consumer Care organization manages the connection between consumers and Johnson & Johnson brands through a series of channels, including (but not limited to): social media, phone, email and websites. In the Region North America, this work extends to the entire portfolio of consumer products and to some extent, Health Care Professionals (HCPs). Our vision is to fuel brands' growth by enabling Johnson & Johnson to provide a differentiated service experience through Consumer Care, translating interactions into rich insights that help enhance the consumer journey - and the Manager, North America Operations will play a critical role in bringing this vision to life.
As the Manager, North America Operations you will work with key business partners to shape contact center strategies and define tactics that position Consumer Care as a fully-integrated marketing asset and competitive advantage for J&J Consumer, Inc. You will establish and maintain a solid understanding of regional growth objectives, unique business needs and plans, and proactively recommend consumer engagement strategies and operational tactics that drive business growth. You will partner with other Global Consumer Care leaders to define and deliver consumer and HCP experience solutions that enable Marketing successes while ensuring operational excellence, compliance, optimal vendor capabilities and efficiencies. Leading a team of internal J&J Consumer Care professionals, you will oversee and support all operational aspects of in-house and outsourced contact centers in North America. You will individually build and maintain high performing internal teams and strong vendor partnerships that are dedicated to flawless execution and continuous improvement. As required, you will contribute to relevant communities of practice within Global Consumer Care.
- Connects with key stakeholders in Global Consumer Care, IT, Communications, Legal, Communications, Quality, Safety, Finance and other functions as needed, including across business sectors
- In partnership with the Regional Leader and Manager, Business Solutions, helps define NACCC goals, and objectives that solidify Consumer Care's position as a fully-integrated strategic asset for J&J Brands. Coordinates and facilitates the achievement of assigned goals, and objectives
- Maintains subject matter expertise on contact center operations by monitoring the external environment to identify emerging contact center and consumer engagement trends and preferences. Proactively shares this information with key business partners and stakeholders
- Identifies new areas where GCC can increase value to the business Creates business cases and ROI models that result in investment that improves service experience and operational performance
- Acts as the primary liaison to third party contact center service providers. Has responsibility for vendor management activities including maintenance of contracts, business planning and setting of operational budgets and forecasts
- Oversees the development and implementation of procedures pertinent to the effective, efficient, and compliant operation of the Consumer Care function
- Sets, oversees, and has accountability for operational performance standards of in-house and outsourced contact centers. Conducts regular performance assessments. Provides regular reports detailing each contact center's performance against operational standards and/or contract terms.
- Maintains a strong focus on continuous improvement. Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders to identify and action value-driving process, technology and capabilities improvement initiatives
- Fosters a collaborative relationship between the Business Solutions and Operations Teams. Supports the development and maintenance of processes that ensure knowledge sharing
- BA/BSc degree required. Advanced degree highly desirable (e.g. MBA)
- 8+ years progressive operations management experience in medium to large-scale contact center environments is required
- Background in designing and delivering consumer engagement strategies in regulated Consumer Packaged Goods or Healthcare organizations is preferred
- Experience with successful multi/omni-channel service model is required
- Experience launching ecommerce/direct-to-consumer service model's is a plus
- Superior data/financial analysis skills are required
- Solid understanding of contact center processes, technologies and key performance indicators are required
- Certifications in Six Sigma or Lean is desirable
- Vendor and contract management skills are required
- Business planning and financial forecasting skills are a strong asset
- Project management skills are preferred
- Ability to interact with leaders at all levels in a highly matrixed organization with cross-functional teams is required
- Ability to shape and secure stakeholder decisions required to achieve business objectives is required
- Results-oriented with willingness to take on responsibility and act with initiative. High degree of personal ownership and accountability.
- Ability to create an environment that fosters learning, growth, risk-taking, and innovation
- Ability to adapt and respond quickly to changes in priorities and business conditions
- Strength of character to raise issues and sound judgment to identify opportunities
- Demonstrated discomfort with the status quo
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
United States-New Jersey-Skillman
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington, North America-Canada-Ontario-Guelph, North America-Canada-Ontario-Markham, North America-United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)
Meet Some of Johnson & Johnson's Employees
Business Operations Lead JLABS Houston, Johnson & Johnson Innovation
Diana oversees JLABS Houston site operations, supporting various areas of business including compliance, operating systems, workflows and relationship management.
Back to top