Manager, Forecasting and Integrated Analytics
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is recruiting for a Manager, Forecasting and Integrated Analytics based in Titusville, NJ or Horsham, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Mental Health, and Pain Management. Please visit www.JanssenPharmaceuticalsInc.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Manager, Forecasting and Integrated Analytics is responsible for generating, integrating and translating insights and analytics into short and long-term forecasts and growth opportunities that shape decisions and drive organizational action within the Janssen NA pharmaceutical BU. This position serves as an internal consultant across Commercial Excellence and will partner closely with brand teams and cross functional partners based on flexible resource needs. This position plays a key role in advising and counseling business partners in the development, forecasting and evaluation of new and existing business strategies and tactics and as a result, shares accountability for business results.
- Participate in development and implementation of analytics & reporting plans and forecast models & tracking; proactively evaluate new data sources that will enhance decision making and strengthen insights and accuracy.
- Implement optimal analytic, reporting and forecasting approaches, identify appropriate supplier partners, foster strong partnerships in the context of resources, timing and overall project goals.
- Ensure seamless integration of analytics from national and subnational levels across key customer segments and data sources to evaluate marketing and sales tactics.
- Ensure timely tracking of forecast accuracy and key assumptions across key data sources. Identify and develop key metrics to measure and monitor performance through dashboards.
- Integrate analytical and forecasting insights with payer analytics, primary research & intelligence insights developed by peers across the Commercial Insights & Strategy team for brands or projects and translate into business impact.
- Provide input to strategic and business plans, sales & brand strategies and new product launch plans / life cycle management for brands or projects.
- Focus on key business questions and frame business problems into analytic plans.
- Integrate all information (custom, syndicated, forecasted and modeled) into strategies and organizational actions that drive tangible growth in revenue or profit.
- The ability to demonstrate leadership courage to set boundaries and ensure time is spent on the most critical/ high value projects is critical.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant business experience in business analytics, forecasting, market research, marketing, intelligence, sales, strategic planning, or management consulting is required
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical industry is required.
- Proficient with all Microsoft applications is required (including Excel modeling)
- Experience with syndicated data sources, such as IMS, and with the pharmaceutical sales process required.
- Strong executive presentation skills; can speak across various forums and communicate to broad, diverse audience is required
- Demonstrated experience in translating analytical findings to business insights is required
- Proven ability to work in a highly matrix organization is required
- Effective in team interactions in a cross-functional environment.
- Proven ability to work under tight timelines and prioritize among multiple projects
- Pragmatic, comfortable making assumptions, dealing with uncertainty and lack of data
- Ability to influence cross-functional and upper management to impact decision-making; Willingness to have an opinion backed up by insight and analytics and the confidence to influence key stakeholders in meetings and one to one basis
This position is based in Titusville, NJ or Horsham, PA and may require up to 5% domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Horsham
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)
Meet Some of Johnson & Johnson's Employees
Business Operations Lead JLABS Houston, Johnson & Johnson Innovation
Diana oversees JLABS Houston site operations, supporting various areas of business including compliance, operating systems, workflows and relationship management.
Back to top