Manager, Education and Training - NeoStrata
Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies is recruiting a Manager, Education and Training - NeoStrata®, based in Princeton, NJ. Primary work location is flexible, but will ideally be within driving distance of Princeton.
NeoStrata Company, Inc., a global leader in Specialty Beauty with professionally-endorsed brands including NeoStrata®, Exuviance® and CoverBlend® develops and markets innovative antiaging skincare products incorporating the Company's propriety ingredient technologies including patented bionic acids, Aminofil®, and N-acetyl glucosamine
This position will have responsibility for:
• The development, implementation and management of training strategies, programs and plans to support the growth of the NeoStrata medical accounts, sales team and customer service.
• Developing content that will drive the education strategy of our customers and sales team [to include e-learning/mobile, in field trainings and all content related to customer facing education.
• Implementing and facilitating web-based and in-person trainings for medical accounts and sales team in order to support new product launches, expand technology knowledge, and support sales efforts.
• Collaborate with Sales and Marketing teams to select markets for trainings, and determine training methods to best reach the target audience.
• Recruit and coordinate guest speakers for both in-person and remote trainings when agreed to by Sales and Marketing.
• Ensure that projects and training messages follow regulatory guidelines and claim support through approval by and collaboration with the head of Clinical Research. Ensure that projects and training messages follow Johnson & Johnson Health Care Compliance policies.
• Lead new hire training and on-boarding, particularly in the areas of product knowledge, sales models, competitive advantages, CRM, and detail aid use.
• Developing train the trainer programs to enhance the ability of the field sales team to deliver effective in-office trainings and standardize training methods/tools.
• Attending professional meetings and trade shows as necessary to support business and develop strong relationships with KOLs and key customers.
• Supporting key accounts as needed/warranted; including on-site training and attendance at patient events and planning meetings with the Marketing Manager and/or Sales Director.
• Displaying knowledge and expertise of sound management and training and development practices, along with effective planning and prioritization skills.
• Ongoing assessment of programs and tools for effectiveness; imagining, identifying, and implementing creative new solutions, championing new ideas to further enhance the training program to better meet NeoStrata brand objectives and sales targets. Ongoing assessment of overall team knowledge base, and creation of Continuing Education as needed.
• Managing training budget and resources per corporate policies.
• Minimum of BA/BS is required.
• Minimum of 5 years overall business experience required
• Minimum of 3 years education or relevant esthetic sales experience required
• Strong track record in a B2B (business to business) setting required.
• Knowledge of competitive medically dispensed skincare brands/peel technologies; understanding of medical aesthetic devices and other technologies.
• Experience in designing and managing e-learning platforms
• Licensed Esthetician a plus but not required.
• Ability to both work autonomously and collaborate in a team environment; willingness to contribute to functions outside of training scope and to wear multiple hats.
• Energetic and clear communicator; dynamic public speaking ability; strong written communication. Able to convey ideas and knowledge to a range of audiences (i.e. physicians, Account Executives, customers, and other colleagues). Strong listening skills.
• Expert ability to create clear and visually appealing presentations using PowerPoint or similar platform. Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
• The position requires up to 50% domestic travel and frequent visits to the Princeton office (if not located here).
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Princeton
North America-United States, North America-United States-New Jersey-Princeton
NeoStrata Company, Inc (6231)
Meet Some of Johnson & Johnson's Employees
Business Operations Lead JLABS Houston, Johnson & Johnson Innovation
Diana oversees JLABS Houston site operations, supporting various areas of business including compliance, operating systems, workflows and relationship management.
Back to top