Manager, Digital Product Owner - Workday
- New Brunswick, NJ
Johnson & Johnson (J&J) is recruiting for a Manager, Digital Product Owner- Workday located in New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Johnson & Johnson has implemented Workday, an enterprise-wideHuman Capital Management (HCM) for over 130,000 end users to enable theenterprise talent agenda, provide greater visibility and alignment of our workforce as well as drive standardization of global Human Resources (HR) processes.
The Manager, Digital Product Owner, Workday leads the design and delivery of digital experience that is frictionless and simple. The individual will be responsible for managing all aspects of product ownership including, but not limited to Process Design, Configuration Design, Product Backlog Management, Enhancement Evaluation, Managing Vendor Relationships, as well as oversight of Training, Communication, Change Management, Service Delivery and Reporting. This individual will collaborate with Leadership, IT, Corporate Stakeholders, Global Experience Owners and Service Center Teams to shape and design end-to-end solutions for positive Workday interactions. The individual will also ensure solutions are thoroughly tested and documented meeting compliance requirements.
- Design, configure and test Workday solutions for HCM, Compensation, Talent, Performance and Absence
- Drive the Workday product roadmap at Johnson & Johnson in part by building strong relationships with stakeholders to understand business needs, translate these into system and reporting requirements and influence priorities across various groups of stakeholders
- Recommend Workday features and solutions, through a broad understanding of the tool, while also considering priorities and tradeoffs, and influence alignment among stakeholders to build the roadmap
- Drive an employee-centric focus to provide the best Workday experience, partner with technology, service delivery teams, global experience owners and corporate stakeholders to ensure ease of understanding
- Manage telling the story of the product and feature releases; contribute to the creation and distribution of messages through various Johnson & Johnson communication channels to reach defined audiences to meet specific program objectives, and promote awareness of change by assisting in creating and implementing comprehensive communication plans; define metrics to measure outcomes
- Partner closely with the Information Technology (IT) organization to ensure that the Workday business requirements are translated to the technical design, configuration and documentation
- Lead User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with Global/Regional Operation Teams and key stakeholders
- Troubleshoot and research Workday solutions in Workday Community including Case Management
- Ensure required documentation and request tracking systems are up to date
- Build collaborative relationships with internal and external teams with the ability to influence decision-making
- Partner with Data Governance team to ensure global standards are maintained for all enhancements.
- Should be self-motivated with ability to direct, lead, and motivate self and others
- May have responsibility to manage 1 or more direct reports.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree required.
- Minimum of six (6) years of HRIS Management, project management or related experience required.
- Experience with Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) required.
- Experience with Workday Advance Compensation, Payroll Integrations or Security preferred
- Project management experience required
- Experience with SaaS implementation preferred.
- Agile or Scrum Training/Certification preferred
- Design Thinking Training preferred
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and ability to influence peers and leadership (within HR and cross-functionally) required.
- Strong leadership skills; operates as a global leader with understanding and appreciation for regional differences preferred.
- Ability to build strong relationships within the organization with HR Operations, enterprise stakeholders, IT, and other cross-functional partners preferred.
- Executive presence as well as experience partnering with multiple stakeholders and countries preferred.
- This position has a primary location in New Brunswick, NJ with up to 25% of domestic travel.
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)
Back to top