Manager, Consumer Business Intelligence - Essential Health Franchise
- Skillman, NJ
Johnson & Johnson's Consumer Health, Business Intelligence is recruiting for a Manager, Consumer Business Intelligence - Essential Health Franchise located in Skillman NJ.
The Global Essential Health Business competes in several categories like Oral Care, Wound Care, Baby Care and Women's health in both Developed and Emerging Markets, leveraging our global brands like LISTERINE®, Band Aid®, Johnsons®, Aveeno®, Stayfree®, OB® etc.
- The Manager, Business Intelligence guides global strategies, innovation, equity and communication by leveraging consumer insights and data analytics.
- She/he is also responsible for the development of the brands and will support key global projects beyond innovation to include consumer foundational initiatives for Global Essential Health.
- She/he leverages data and analytics to help drive the business and translates learnings into actionable recommendations that drive business growth.
- She/he demonstrates excellent communication and partners collaboratively with business teams to drive these initiatives into action.
- This role covers quantitative and qualitative research, analytics, social listening and understanding of global trends that feed into the development of deep human insights to support, strategy, strategic plans, Marketing Communications, Brand Equity, brand positioning and architecture, business model, Innovation and NPD, packaging, copy strategy as well as support for specified priority of the Global Franchise Organization.
- Understanding of the consumer goods industry. Ability to drive global innovation across both Global and Local equities and making recommendations on global/regional/country potential and prioritization, opportunities for growth and strategic success drivers.
- Assessment of global brand development and recommendations on appropriate business model to launch. She/he leads equity understanding, positioning, new product idea generation and concept exploration/testing, product testing, packaging research, copy strategy, etc.
- Uses knowledge of key macro trends and leads understanding of consumer, market and competitive landscape to diagnose business performance and address focused business issues; applies understanding of brand/marketing fundamentals to assess brand health and assists in marketing plan and category/brand strategies development.
- Uses broader range of research tools/resources/processes to assess business issues; proactively identifies the key business issues/questions and develops the most appropriate research design and analytic plan to address business/ research needs; Evaluates and incorporates new/emerging research tools that provide increased consumer insight and business growth.
- Has a good understanding of analytics, including market mix modeling and volume forecasting.
- Acts as a business partner, not just a market research specialist. Manages business issues and helps team set strategic direction. Creates consensus.
- Integrates knowledge from multiple sources and creates meaningful interpretations and recommendations that address business issues; Interprets and pragmatically translates research learning into feasible business building action steps and ensures alignment with key business partners. Influences others in the implementation of action steps to drive the business.
- Grounds business in the consumer and makes sure business decisions on growth opportunities and portfolio strategy are consumer motivated.
- A Minimum 5 years experience in Market Research (Insights and Analytics) is required.
- Proven track record of driving business by leveraging both insights and analytics is required.
- Demonstrates ability to influence cross-functional and upper management to impact decision-making; Willingness to have an opinion backed up by insight and analytics and the confidence to influence key stakeholders in meetings and one to one basis.
- Outstanding communication skills; Ability to think analytically to understand complex or ambiguous problems or issues and communicate solutions/conclusions clearly and concisely; Data visualization skills are a must.
- Technical market research and analytical expertise and conversant in a range of quantitative and qualitative ad hoc research techniques and syndicated business analyses is required.
- Demonstrated ability to understand, interpret and apply advanced analytics to solve business issues is required.
- A Bachelor's degree is required; Post-graduate degree or equivalent in Market Research, Social Sciences or Statistics is preferred.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Skillman-
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (6101)
Meet Some of Johnson & Johnson's Employees
Diana R.Business Operations Lead JLABS Houston, Johnson & Johnson Innovation
Diana oversees JLABS Houston site operations, supporting various areas of business including compliance, operating systems, workflows and relationship management.
Back to top