Manager, Commercial Education - Acclarent
Johnson & Johnson's Acclarent Division - a member of the Medical Device group within Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS) is recruiting for a Manager, Commercial Education . This position is preferably located in Irvine, California however Field Based will be considered.
The Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS) Group consists of six diverse businesses aside from Ear, Nose and Throat (Acclarent) which serve a diverse base of customers in Breast Reconstruction and Augmentation (Mentor), Infection Prevention (ASP), Neurovascular (Cerenovus), and Electrophysiology (BWI).
At Acclarent, we are dedicated to supporting Otolaryngologists with minimally invasive ENT technologies that relieve suffering as effectively, and painlessly, as possible. We are proud to be developing and advancing innovative technology, including our Balloon Sinuplasty technology, which has been used by Otolaryngologists to treat over 535,000 patients. For more information, please visit https://www.acclarent.com/home .
Reporting to the Sr. Manager, CSS Commercial Education, the Acclarent Commercial Education Manager will be responsible for the design, development and execution of training for the sales organization aligned to the global learning strategy and in support of the US region business needs. This role will work with Global Education, Regional Marketing, Sales Leadership, Healthcare Compliance and other functional partners to shape and deliver educational programs aimed at on-boarding new sales representatives and elevating the competency of the entire sales organization. This role will also develop new markets for Eustachian tube and training on our ENT NAV platform.
- Collaborate with Sales Leadership, US and Global Strategic Marketing and other functional leaders to develop and implement educational programs in support of business objectives.
- Apply adult learning principals and professional facilitation skills in all learning programs.
- Conduct learning in live, virtual and self-guided formats aligned with the 30-40-30 learning strategy.
- Ensures that all learning content is current, copy approved and compliant with all government and legal requirements.
- Facilitates learning anatomy, procedures, complex clinical concepts, products, competitive technologies and business practices related to commercial sales roles in the Acclarent business.
- Coordinates activities with Field Sales Training to support continuity for the learner in the 30-40-30 model.
- May or may not have responsibility for oversight and development of direct reports in the Commercial Education function.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required
- Minimum of eight (8) years of related business experience is required
- Minimum of four (4) years of Sales or Marketing experience is required
- Minimum of two (2) years of Medical Device training experience, as a trainer or field sales trainer is preferred
- Educated in adult learning concepts/theories is preferred
- Experience with Navigation, Guidance, Imaging, and/or Lab Experience preferred
- Clinical ENT experience preferred
- Expert selling skills is preferred
- Expertise in project management is preferred
- Proficiency with PPT and XLS is preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills is required.
- This position may require up to travel up to 40%, domestic and/or international
- Location: Preferably located in Irvine, California however Field Based will be considered.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE VITAL in your career, Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
North America-United States
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)
Meet Some of Johnson & Johnson's Employees
Business Operations Lead JLABS Houston, Johnson & Johnson Innovation
Diana oversees JLABS Houston site operations, supporting various areas of business including compliance, operating systems, workflows and relationship management.
Back to top