Manager, Category Shoppers Insights
Johnson & Johnson Vision, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a Manager, Category Shopper Insights for a mass market retail account located in Bentonville/Rogers, Arkansas.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world's first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Manager, Category Shopper Insights function plays an essential role in enhancing the partnership with the customer by leveraging data to identify efficiencies and optimize the vision care business using data to determine appropriate product offerings. The role will work collaboratively with the U.S. Headquarter Teams, Shopper and Insight Teams, IT partners and external partners to achieve key objectives.
• Develop, leverage, and share tools, processes, and best practices to improve efficiency and accuracy of modular process for entire category team.
• Assist in developing strategic and tactical insights recommendations to capitalize on modular and vision center opportunities to improve category performance.
• Influence and execute the modular activation of merchandising improvements, efficient assortment, and clustering solutions.
• Uncover business opportunities with deep-dive analytics using various resources including, but not limited to: POS/Retail Link, Syndicated Data, and other applied metrics.
• Work with category management teams to aid category strategies and tactics to life at shelf during key modular relays, as needed.
• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree required
• Minimum of six (6) years of business experience with at least 2 years in category analytics or category management in a CPG environment is required
• Prior experience working with large mass market retailer preferred
• Previous experience with POS and/or syndicated data required
• Ability to independently organize and complete assigned work required
• Ability to analyze data and to understand complex or ambiguous issues required
• Ability to work effectively within a fast-paced, complex matrix, changing environment required
• Ability to access, assess, interpret and draw accurate conclusions from sales and customer data required
• Ability to create impactful presentations and influence cross-functional and senior management to impact decision making required
• Strong computer skills, including MS Office Suite applications, database information sources and web applications required
• Advanced proficiency with Excel required
• This position will be located in Bentonville-Rogers, Arkansas with up to 10% domestic travel required.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
North America-United States-Arkansas-Bentonville, North America-United States-Arkansas-Rogers
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)
Meet Some of Johnson & Johnson's Employees
Business Operations Lead JLABS Houston, Johnson & Johnson Innovation
Diana oversees JLABS Houston site operations, supporting various areas of business including compliance, operating systems, workflows and relationship management.
Back to top