Manager, Business Data Analysis
Janssen Research & Development, LLC., a member of the J&J Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Manager, Business Data Analysis. The primary location will be Raritan, NJ with consideration of Spring House, PA, or Titusville, NJ and may require up to 10% travel
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.janssenrnd.com/ for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The R&D Analytics Team within the Janssen R&D Project Management Office is looking for an outstanding individual interested in combining, transforming and analyzing data to support analytics solutions crucial to our project management office delivery. Join our skilled team of visualization and data experts to help us mine project and portfolio management data for insights that will transform the way we deliver products to patients.
In the Manager, Business Data Analysis role, you will support the Janssen R&D PMO in generating business insights. You will provide insight on availability, organization, connection, and blending of data. You will prepare extracts and integrate existing data to support complex reports, vizzes and statistical modeling activities. You will bridge understanding of data model between business and IT, serving as the as a key liaison in prioritizing our data-related enhancements queue.
In this exciting role you will also:
- Partner with IT as appropriate on more sophisticated integrations, as well as partner with business rules owner to ensure data rules are built into appropriate reporting layers.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement in the Janssen R&D PMO Data ecosystem.
- Provide training on the data model and available extracts to new users.
- Monitor and resolve data quality issues in partnership with Data Stewards and business stakeholders.
- Assist the report/visualization developers and statistical modelers in filtering, tagging, joining, parsing, and normalizing data sets for use in reports & analytical models.
- Identify opportunities to tune/ improve complex data analyses.
- Run queries to pull data extracts, synthesize analyses, and interpret trends and variances.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required, preferably in a quantitative, scientific, business or related discipline is required.
- A minimum of 6 years of hands-on experience in data modeling, data analysis, ETL, SQL querying is required
- Experience using analytics tools such as Tableau, Cognos, Alteryx or related tools is required. Experience on Agile development teams is preferred.
- Understanding of master data management principles and processes is preferred.
- Project management, capacity management and/or portfolio management experience is preferred.
- Drug development experience is preferred.
- Working knowledge of Planisware is preferred.
- Strong leadership skills including overall business mindset, big picture problem solving, interpersonal skills is required.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills are also required
- Troubleshooting skills to address system performance issues is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to support cross-functional teams is required.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with conflicting deadlines is required.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House, North America-United States-New Jersey-Titusville
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)
Meet Some of Johnson & Johnson's Employees
Business Operations Lead JLABS Houston, Johnson & Johnson Innovation
Diana oversees JLABS Houston site operations, supporting various areas of business including compliance, operating systems, workflows and relationship management.
Back to top