Lead Product Analyst - Analytics & Reporting
- New Brunswick, NJ
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Lead Product Analyst - Analytics & Reporting to be located in New Brunswick, NJ or a site in the EMEA region.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $82.1 billion in 2019 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Do you seek big, complex, ambiguous problems? Are you passionate about having a meaningful impact on the experience, effectiveness, and efficiency of your colleagues through innovative technology solutions? Do you want to be a part of a 133-year-old startup?
Thriving on diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Johnson & Johnson is seeking a Lead Product Analyst, IT Professional based in New Brunswick, New Jersey who will work at the intersection of business & technology in a role that combines a deep understanding of finance business objectives and challenges with technology solutions and extending them into development execution, value realization & ongoing product management. In this role, you will support the design, build, and run of our integrated data & analytics solution for financial operational data product as the function embarks on an ambitious transformational agenda.
- Vision & Strategy Definition: support leadershiptoshape a 'future proof' finance business vision, strategy & capability roadmaps, and corresponding technology strategy & product roadmaps with significant decision-making latitude
- Business Problem Definition: understanding and translating business problems faced by the finance function into a value case & comprehensive set of solutions spanning process, technology, data, governance & user experience supported by defined baselined value realization key performance indicators
- External Insights: understanding external trends and insights related to finance process & technology, including macro-level shifts in compliance regimes (e.g. SOX, SAF-T, US Tax Reform) to provide foresight necessary to inform strategies
- Solution Design: ensuring that product development efforts incorporate an approach that starts with experimentation to validate expected impact, includes human-centered design, embraces agile principles, incorporates external insights, required end to end process optimizations, and compliance engagement
- Value Realization: defining expected value impact of investments across employee experience, functional excellence, efficiency, and compliance
- Internal Partnerships: partner with finance & technology team members across all lifecycles of product development starting with inception through to value realization & ongoing continuous improvement, and communication of progress against strategic objectives
- Product Management: partnering with product management teams to ensure roadmaps are oriented to deliver finance business & technology strategy, value creation objectives, and measurable key performance indicators
- External Partnerships: engage with vendor partners as part of product development, learn and apply leading practices
We believe that experience in developing innovative technology solutions, agile ways of working, intellectual curiosity, and experience in working with the delivery teams are essential to enable you to be successful. It is crucial that you are a natural collaborator who has the leadership presence to influence results and build a solid sense of collective team engagement. You are a passionate and proven innovator with the ability to gain business partner agreement, communicate confidently at both the technical and project team level, and collaborate with a wide range of technical and non-technical teams.
- Strong collaboration with multiple teams and technology disciplines
- Ensuring that business partners (SMEs), developers, testers, and dedicated data product teams work as a single unit and are aligned
- Identifying and raising risks/issues in a timely fashion and work with the other leaders to mitigate hurdles
- Managing multiple initiatives simultaneously using solid project management and prioritization skills
- Aligning complex Digital Platform architecture to business strategies and reporting initiatives with a focus on Human-Centered Design
- Managing a suite of data discovery and visualization tools for regulatory, management & operational reporting
In addition to these core skills, we would expect you to have the following technical expertise:
- User Journey Mapping and human centered design
- ERP and Finance reporting platforms
- Tableau, SAP Business Objects - WEBI / Analysis for Office (A4O), Microsoft Power BI or similar suite of data discovery and visualization tools. Ability to develop and maintain dashboards with IT support
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities, comfortable managing large complex data projects and ability to perform analysis, translating insights into actionable recommendations
- Strong IT background with a consistent record of delivering results, validated leadership, influencing skills, interdependent partnering skills, communication as well as critical thinking skills, creative and flexible problem solver, and process focus
- Agile experience, SDLC methodology, Risk management including Security
- Demonstrated ability to manage technical teams across the business and technical areas. Ability to succeed in a matrixed environment and influence adoption of new thinking
- Experience crafting financial, technical solutions for business problems; understands both finance business processes and technical solutions
Preferred Skills or Experience:
- Experience with large corporate finance products and services
- Knowledge of tools for development, utilization, and build out of new business capabilities
- PMP or Agile certifications preferred
- SAP Business Objects or SAP Analytics Cloud Preferred
Reporting to the Manager, Technical Product Owner - SigniFi Reporting and Analytics, you would partner closely with finance personnel, financial systems leads, finance business partners, and the broader technology organization to maximize the transformational potential of technology investments.
Degree Qualifications & Working Conditions
- Bachelor's degree or international equivalent. Preferably in a field of Information Technology, Computer Science, Business or related field.
- 4 years of professional project management business experience or IT experience/leadership is required
- Technical Product Owner or similar experience
- People management experience preferred
- 10% business travel expected
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-One Johnson & Johnson Plaza
Europe/Middle East/Africa, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Switzerland, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Italy, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium-Brussels-Capital Region-Brussels, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium-Antwerp-Beerse
Johnson & Johnson (6067)
Back to top