Lead Analyst, Digital Product Owner- Workday
- New Brunswick, NJ
Johnson & Johnson (J&J) is recruiting for a Lead Analyst, Digital Product Owner- Workday located in New Brunswick, New Jersey.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Johnson & Johnson has implemented Workday, an enterprise-wide Human Capital Management (HCM) for over 130,000 end users to enable the enterprise talent agenda, provide greater visibility and alignment of our workforce as well as drive standardization of global Human Resources (HR) processes.
The Lead Analyst, HR Digital Product Owner leads the design and configuration of an optimal user experience. The individual will take pride in and be responsible for supporting all aspect of Product ownership including, but not limited to Process Design, Configuration Design, Product Backlog Management, Enhancement Evaluation, Managing Vendor Relationships, as well as oversight of Training, Communication, Change Management, Service Delivery and Reporting. This individual will collaborate with Leadership, IT, Corporate Stakeholders, Global Experience Owners and Global Service Center Teams to shape and design end-to-end solutions for positive Workday interactions. The individual will coordinate, and lead testing efforts while contributing to the employee experience with end-user focus, collaboration, and transparency.
• Design, configure and test Workday solutions for HCM, Compensation, Talent, Performance and Absence
• Participate and help drive the Workday product roadmap at Johnson & Johnson in part by building relationships with stakeholders to understand business needs and translate these into system and reporting requirements
• Recommend Workday features and solutions considering priorities and tradeoffs, and help drive alignment among stakeholders
• Drive an employee-centric focus to provide the best Workday experience, partner with technology, service delivery teams, global experience owners and corporate stakeholders to ensure ease of understanding
• Lead and partner with other resources to tell the story of the product and feature releases; contribute to the creation and distribution of messages through various Johnson & Johnson communication channels to reach defined audiences to meet specific program objectives, and promote awareness of change by assisting in creating and implementing comprehensive communication plans
• Partner closely with the Information Technology (IT) organization to ensure that the Workday business requirements are translated to the technical design, configuration and documentation
• Lead User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with Global/Regional Operation Teams and key stakeholders
• Troubleshoot and research Workday solutions in Workday Community including Case Management
• Ensure required documentation and request tracking systems are up to date
• Collaborate with IT to ensure all functional and technical specifications are in sync
• A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required and specialization in Computer Science or related is preferred.
• A minimum of 2 years Workday experience required.
• A minimum of 4 years HRIS systems experience preferred.
• Ability and/or experience to independently manage projects preferred.
• Experience with SaaS implementation, Agile or Scrum Training/Certification, and Design Thinking Training highly preferred
• Excellent communication skills and ability to influence peers (within HR and cross-functionally)
• This position can be located in New Brunswick, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)
Back to top