Key Account Specialist, CNS (Raleigh/Durham, NC) - Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., (CNS), a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Key Account Specialist to support the Raleigh/Durham, NC geography.
Janssen CNS is a company driven by dedication to product innovation, customer focus and employee and organizational excellence.
Our goal is to build on our leadership position in major existing therapeutic categories, while pioneering and taking the lead in new categories. We actively identify and pursue innovative business opportunities. We create partnerships that contribute to mutual success. People are our strength and the source of our growth. We are committed to providing a diverse, dynamic and challenging work environment where associates and their ideas can develop and thrive. Our focus on customers, partners, people and innovation creates sustainable, profitable growth and shareholder value. Our business practices reflect the responsibilities expressed in the Johnson & Johnson Credo.
As a leader in the industry, CNS offers medications for the treatment of schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder and bipolar areas of mental health. Please visit our website at www.janssenpharmaceuticals.com to learn more about J&J and our products.
The Key Account Specialist, CNS will:
- Provide education and resources to effectively demonstrate the value proposition of the CNS portfolio as a solution to address identified customer and patient needs. The role would work with internal (ABS, SCG, IBG) and external partners to accelerate PPLAT growth.
- Develop account level strategies and tactics to achieve measureable sales and performance objectives for health systems.
- Gain, protect, and expand formulary access and associated pull-through. Drives both penetration and productivity within health systems.
- Educate and inform key decision makers on the importance of patient persistency between treatment settings.
- Leverages influencing skills & resources that will ensure sustainable processes to maximize patient access and care across the interconnected system.
- Applies CNS account management approach, consultative selling skills, and clinical expertise to enhance our business and build support for our portfolio of products.
- Analyzes and applies qualitative and quantitative market data to assess business opportunities and priorities, including relevant impact of local, District, and Region health care quality, delivery and reimbursement trends.
- Collaborate and lead extended team members to maximize aligned business objectives and ensure accountability within assigned health systems.
- Applies CNS clinical and market expertise in various settings and is recognized by customers as a value added resource.
- Provide education and resources available through Janssen Connect aligned with the local market to address patient needs. (When a clinical decision for utilizing a CNS LAT has been made).
- A minimum of a Bachelor Degree is required, an MBA is preferred.
- A valid driver's license issued in one (1) of the fifty (50) United States is required.
- Five (5) years of experience in Healthcare is required.
- Two (2) years of working in the CNS therapeutic area is preferred.
- Large account development or related experience is preferred.
- The ability to travel, which may include overnight / weekend travel, up to 30% of the time, is required.
- Must live in the geography and/or be willing to relocate to the geography.
United States-North Carolina-Raleigh
North America-United States-North Carolina-Durham
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)
Meet Some of Johnson & Johnson's Employees
Business Operations Lead JLABS Houston, Johnson & Johnson Innovation
Diana oversees JLABS Houston site operations, supporting various areas of business including compliance, operating systems, workflows and relationship management.
Back to top