J&J Technology Internship - Summer 2021
- Bridgewater, NJ
At Johnson & Johnson, we use technology and the power of teamwork to discover new ways to prevent and overcome the world's the most significant healthcare challenges. Our Corporate, Consumer Health, Medical Devices, and Pharmaceutical teams leverage data, real-world insights, and creative minds to make life-changing healthcare products and medicines. We're disrupting outdated healthcare ecosystems and infusing them with transformative ideas to help people thrive throughout every stage of their lives. With a reach of more than a billion people every day, there's no limit to the impact you can make here. Are you ready to reimagine healthcare?
Here, your career breakthroughs will change the future of health, in all the best ways. And you'll change, too. You'll be inspired, and you'll inspire people across the world to change how they care for themselves and those they love. Amplify your impact. Join us!
The Technology Summer Intern Program at Johnson & Johnson is a comprehensive learning and professional experience in the technology space at one of the world's leading health care companies. This program works as a feeder pool to our Technology Leadership Development Program for full-time employment, which student employees will learn about, and will be able to pursue upon successfully completing the internship and their degree program.
Our Technology Intern Program is a comprehensive learning and professional experience in the technology space at one of the world's leading health care companies. This program serves as a talent pipeline into our Technology Leadership Development Program for full-time employment, which student employees will learn about, and will be able to pursue upon successfully completing the Intern and their degree program.
You will apply for one overall technology intern position which will provide eligibility for specific department opportunities. The average duration for the internship opportunities is 10-12 weeks of full-time work. Position locations vary throughout the US and are based on assignment and business need. Your position may involve a range of technology assignments and may include but are not limited to one of the following experiences:
Data & Analytics/Data Science
- Analytics co-op will have the opportunity to work with various aspects of Johnson & Johnson's business collecting data, analyzing, and applying machine learning techniques to derive insights for business partners. They will also help build analytical applications that work with large data sets.
- The co-op will be working within the J&J Corporate Business Technology (CBT) Organization. CBT provides global technology capabilities to J&J's Corporate functions, including Finance, HR, Procurement, Legal, IT, Compliance, Real Estate, etc.The Enterprise Project Management Office team manages the investment portfolio of all Technology projects globally and provides status, trends, health and metrics to executive leadership.
Research & Development
- This position will focus on development and delivery of Digital Health programs and initiatives within Janssen Pharma R&D IT. The candidate will research, pilot, and implement a variety of mHealth opportunities across multiple platforms, including biosensors, health tracking, and mobile devices. The candidate will be responsible for researching and piloting Digital Health technologies, including existing services within J&J and emerging services.
Supply Chain IT
- This position will focus on enabling and build technology pipeline, data analysis, and continuous process improvement in the supply chain organization.
You could expect to be responsible for the following roles and responsibilities:
- Contribute individually and/or as a team member to support a designated functional area
- Work towards goals and objectives assigned by experience owner (manager)
- Analyze business processes for reengineering opportunities
- Work within a group in technology that supports a functional area of the business
Successful Summer Interns are required to:
- Have permanent work authorization in the US. We cannot consider students requiring sponsorship now or in the future.
- Commit to a May 24, 2021 - August 6, 2021 internship timeframe.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher, reflective of all college coursework.
- Be currently enrolled and pursuing a Bachelors or Masters degree. Preferred fields are Computer Science/Computer Engineering, Managed Information Systems, Information Technology, Software Engineering/Development, Data Science, or equivalent field.
- Ability to work full-time (40 hours per week) during the summer internship.
- Less than one year of full-time work experience (excluding internships, co-ops, and military service).
- Have a passion for a career in technology.
- Students in their sophomore year or higher are strongly preferred.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, co lor, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
#JNJIntern #JNJUndergraduate #JNJMasters #JNJTechnology
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-
United States-Pennsylvania-Horsham, United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House, United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater, United States-New Jersey-Morris Plains, United States-New Jersey-Raritan, United States-New Jersey-Skillman, United States-New Jersey-Titusville, United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester, United States-Rhode Island-Providence, United States-Florida-Tampa, United States-Massachusetts-Raynham, United States-New Jersey-Somerville, United States-New Mexico-Albuquerque, United States-Florida-Jacksonville, United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington
Johnson & Johnson (6067)
Back to top