At Johnson & Johnson, we use technology and the power of teamwork to discover new ways to prevent and overcome the world's the most significant healthcare challenges. Our Corporate, Consumer Health, MedTech, and Pharmaceutical teams leverage data, real-world insights, and creative minds to make life-changing healthcare products and medicines. We're disrupting outdated healthcare ecosystems and infusing them with transformative ideas to help people thrive throughout every stage of their lives. With a reach of more than a billion people every day, there's no limit to the impact you can make here. Are you ready to reimagine healthcare?
Here, your career breakthroughs will change the future of health, in all the best ways. And you'll change, too. You'll be inspired, and you'll inspire people across the world to change how they care for themselves and those they love. Amplify your impact. Join us!
The J&J MedTech MLDP program is recruiting high performing MBA talent to join us for 10-12 weeks during the Summer of 2023. Our internship program is based on a philosophy of empowering leaders through challenging assignments, advanced training, clear objectives, feedback and coaching.
The MLDP internship provides top MBA students a unique opportunity to leverage their business training and diverse experiences to have an immediate impact to the company. As an MLDP intern, you will be responsible for:
- Dealing with strategic business issues with significant exposure to business leaders and cross-functional areas globally.
- Demonstrating in-depth understanding of critical issues, decision-making, and project management skills.
- Leveraging strong problem solving, organizational, communication and analytical skills.
- Driving innovation and collaborating across a matrixed organization.
Global Strategic Marketing (Upstream)
- Responsible for leading worldwide product launches and developing marketing materials, pricing strategies, promotional plans, training plans, and forecasts
- Contribute to the development of global brand strategies for products, services, and programs including value propositions, segmentation, positioning, and lifecycle management
- Partner with R&D to lead Project Core Team on new product development from product conception to launch
- Build collaborative relationships with surgeon customers and key vendors to identify unmet portfolio and customer needs for assigned product categories
- Responsible for leading and executing impactful product launches for the North America region, including promoting and educating on the product through customer-facing initiatives
- Remain connected with market needs through frequent interaction with customers - travel with sales consultants, attend industry meetings, review medical journals, etc.
- Partner closely with Sales Teams to gather input on customer needs and ensure strong alignment with marketing strategy
- Align customer insights with product capabilities and messaging
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to ensure alignment between demand and supply.
- Ethicon Inc. (Raritan, NJ and Cincinnati, OH)
- DePuySynthes Companies (Warsaw, IN, Raynham, MA, West Chester, PA and Palm Beach Gardens, FL)
- Cardiovascular and Specialty Solutions (CSS) Group (Irvine, CA)
In order to be eligible for an opportunity within the Marketing Leadership Development Program, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in an accredited MBA Program with graduation planned no later than June 2024
- Minimum of 4 years relevant post undergraduate professional work experience required
- Permanent US work authorization without the need for sponsorship now or in the future
- Ability to relocate to assigned site location (candidate preference will be taken into consideration)
- Passion for improving Healthcare
- Strongly preferred:
- Strong problem solving, organizational, communication andanalytical skills
- Decision making, in-depth understanding of critical issues, and project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Experience in Marketing, Product Management, Market Research, Sales, Business Development, Licensing and Acquisitions, or related field
- Demonstrated cycles of success in a professional business environment
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan-
North America-United States-Ohio-Cincinnati, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester, North America-United States-Massachusetts-Raynham, North America-United States-California-Irvine, North America-United States-Indiana-Warsaw, North America-United States-Florida-Palm Beach Gardens
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)