IT TS Lead, Service Specialist, Application Security FP&A
- Bridgewater, NJ
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for an IT TS Lead, Service Specialist, Application Security FP&A. This position can sit in either Bridgewater or New Brunswick, New Jersey.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The ERP Application Security Lead is accountable for the delivery of security solutions for the Finance Value stream, focusing on Signify Program Financial Planning and Analysis. This role will serve as the Application Security Leader for Implementing the consolidation and advanced analytics platform from security perspective. This role is designed to develop Security Supply Chain capabilities and Integrating systems for digital platform based on global security solution and aligned upon security design for planning and reporting.
This role will ensure the overall security design for Data Hub level Security by ensuring the progress of plan, reporting progress to leadership, metrics and drive issue resolution. This role also responsible for assessing functional requirements, make recommendations per Application Security guidelines and Compliance best practices. The role is designed to provide J&J leadership on the delivery teams, since the security solution is all via consulting, and to ensure transparent security design progress independent of the consulting company. FP&A solution includes SAP BW4HANA data hub, and the Anaplan system functionality, configuration, and custom code. The FP&A functionality will include: Opex Planning, Capital Planning, R&D Planning, Headcount Planning, Business Planning, LFRP and Financial Supply Chain Planning.
This role reports to the Senior Manager, Global Application Security Engagement and oversees the creation of teams of Technology Services resources to execute against business value stream roadmaps and key programs designed to deliver shared business security outcomes.
Security solutioning, delivery and program oversight spanning multiple technologies and platforms
- Assess functional requirements and make recommendations per Application Security guidelines and Compliance best practices. Translate functional specifications into a technical design for Data level Security
- Data Hub and Enterprise planning security and Implementation in accordance with Global Security Strategy and Administration/Troubleshooting the complex Security Issues
- Design and build security groups and permissions.
- User administration with Active Directory or Identity Access Management.
- Identify Risks and compliance issues by running segregation of duties checks
- Experience with Security Weaver - Separation Enforcer and Emergency Repair.
- Develop and enforce Application Data Security policies and procedures.
- Work across multiple BT, Architecture, PL and TS groups to define and deliver innovation security solutions
- Accountable for cross-stable team communication
- Single point of contact for ISRM, TQ (Q-CSV), vendors, and enterprise platform owners
- Understand core internal IT security solutions and process and ability to drive business value from security perspective
- Engage and work with BTLs/Domain Leads and multi product line leaders to shape & design IT solutions
- Work across multiple business technology and product line groups to define and deliver global security solutions
- Apply Enterprise Data Level Security and Reporting security for new technology solutions & work with Product Owners to ensure the development of a product vision, roadmap and backlog
- Lead cross functional teams to drive them to a solution that addresses the business and technology needs
- High level of flexibility to ensure responsibility for the shape and design of security solution required throughout any multi area of the business and cross PLs solutions
- Communicate within the technical and business environments with ability to interpret, develop and present information to multiple audiences
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree is required. Preferably in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant Information Technology experience is required.
- A minimum of 4 years of ERP Application Security Experience is required.
- Knowledge of SOX GXP and Compliance is required.
- Current knowledge of industry and security solution trends and ability to apply knowledge to existing security design is required.
- Knowledge of SAP S4 HANA, B4 HANA, Enterprise HANA is preferred.
- Enterprise HANA, B4 HANA and AnaPlan Security design skills are preferred.
- Experience working on a large program and implementation experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of enterprise architecture and development methodologies is preferred.
- Broad understanding of current capabilities and limitations of existing systems is preferred.
- Knowledge of IT functions and services with technical expertise in one or more areas is preferred.
- Security Certification (ie. S4 HANA, B4 HANA, Enterprise HANA) is preferred.
- Must be self-motivated, flexible and open to learning new things.
- Must be able to work with limited supervision and exhibit a strong sense of urgency.
- This position can sit in Bridgewater or New Brunswick, New Jersey and may require up to 5% domestic and international travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-
United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)
Back to top