IT Manager, Acquisition & Divestiture (A&D) - EPL Data Manager
Johnson & Johnson Diabetes Care Companies is recruiting for an IT Manager, Acquisition & Divestiture (A&D) - EPL Data Manager to be based out of any J&J location in Central New Jersey or Pennsylvania.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer
The IT Manager, A&D - EPL Data Manager will have end-to-end responsibility for defining, implementing and managing the processes needed to plan, execute and monitor data management across all IT-related workstreams and projects. This includes ownership of data extraction and migration from individual application(s) to a centralized location using enterprise data grid (EDG) efficiencies, analyzing alternative solution(s), and assessing ability to leverage enterprise approved services through Johnson Technology Services. Assurance of all data related tasks and dependencies defined in each work breakdown structure for each individual project and its dependencies on other cross functional projects.
The IT Data Manager will need to partner with key functional and business teams to create data management approach, determine scope, identify and manage cross-functional interdependencies, define technology requirements, assess solution approaches, identify and oversee the creation of necessary documentation, partner with external entities to ensure alignment. Lead all efforts related to Application Data and services migration and historical file Transfer to Buyer. Create J&J plan to provide reasonable access for buyer to appropriate personnel for consultation and assistance for data migration to the buyer. Ensure that files of Buyer's application data retained by J&J will be provided in native form to be determined by J&J. Lead all internal resources, consulting resources and technical work to extract and transfer data. Work with shared services to create SOW/quote to be provided to the buyer. Ensure all cost for this work will be charged to the buyer via specific individual SOW's. Partner with GTS to ensure for all laptops and PCs that are retained by Buyer, all proprietary data of Cilag and its Affiliates and all licensing information will be removed by switching out existing laptop/desktop hard drives or re- imaging such drive to remove proprietary data at end of Service Period at Buyer's cost.
You will have direct managerial responsibility for external program team resources and will have dotted line responsibility for the assigned resources from other supporting groups including GTS, AS, and third parties.
- Responsible for the creation and implementation of the program's data management strategy, processes, tools that enable the data extraction and archival across multiple projects/applications
- Actively manage an overall IT plan including scope, resources and schedule across all program phases
- Establish a standardized approach to data mapping and ensure data accuracy
- Partners with functional managers to define and analyze data extraction solution based on application and project needs
- Leads IT work streams and engages across other work streams as appropriate
- Partners with program manager to shape data management strategy and approach, defines requirements for and plans/executes the technology solutions
- Partners with Application Services and GTS service owners whom own services/offerings specific but not limited to data extraction and data archival.
- Creates or leverages tools to provide visibility to program status to IT and business leadership; provides updates to stakeholders as appropriate
- Engages key delivery resources to support execution of data extraction/archival tasks/workstreams across projects and oversees their activities and progress
- Assists with actively managing data management resources and schedules within the IT Program
- A Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 6 years of IT or related business experience is required.
- A minimum of 4 years of project/program management experience is required.
- Experience with managing data extraction/archival projects
- Experience and/or understanding of enterprise data grid capabilities and utilization
- Knowledge regarding Application Services Archival and Data Extraction services and offerings.
- Experience managing matrix-based project teams including internal resources and contractors is required.
- Experiencing managing complex IT projects in regulated industries is required.
- Experience managing regulated systems and complex programs is required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written), including the ability to explain technological concepts to business leaders, as well as business concepts to technologists.
- Experience with large scale organizational change management is preferred
- Experience leading multiple projects with demanding deadlines, changing requirements, and working with limited resources.
- Ability to estimate required effort for project objectives and prioritize work items appropriately.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan
North America-United States-Pennsylvania, North America-United States-New Jersey
Lifescan Inc. (6097)
Meet Some of Johnson & Johnson's Employees
Business Operations Lead JLABS Houston, Johnson & Johnson Innovation
Diana oversees JLABS Houston site operations, supporting various areas of business including compliance, operating systems, workflows and relationship management.
Back to top